1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Winston-Salem Journal - National Motto to be Prominently Displayed on Dollar Coins

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by ACLJ, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Winston-Salem Journal - National Motto to be Prominently Displayed on Dollar Coins

More...

2. Two thoughts, as a Christian I am elated that there are still enough folks in this land to contact the Congress and put things back the way it should be. (I always had this sneaky hunch that the new placement was a way to phase out the motto completely.)

And, as a coin collector; I think I'll pick up more of the coins that have the motto on the side, as they could become worth quite a bit more.

3. I wish someone would have the guts to make a Jesus coin. Then we could render unto Bush what is Bush's and render unto God what is God's.:)

4. yes a Jesus coin would be good.