Will Our Faith Survive The Coming End Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be harsh because they are leading people astray. When the dead in Christ rise, all those pre-tribbers ppl going to say...um, thought we going to vanish? the they will be taking the mark of the beast thinking it's a good thing cos, you know, Jesus protects us from all of that, they'll probably think, oh, mark means Jesus coming for US. Cos they don't believe a mark will happen at all, only when they gone. What fools!

How wrong will they be. Wise up.
Recently heard some professed christians thinking tattoos were a good thing, and to get them cos they cool and witnessing tool. Um hello?
They will think..oh mark means we will live. They won't be prepared to die, cos they love their own lives way too much.

See, God isn't fooled. He knows that if you truly believe, there is NOTHING to fear. Whether we live or die, we belong to Him, but satan can always tempt those weak christians who just will not stand or contend for the faith once delivered to the saints.

Satan sure can pull the wool over the sheep's eyes on this one, using rapture as some kind of end-time hysteria thing, when, those who have faith, just go on with their lives living for Jesus without constantly worrying about escape plans. I know he will come for us all at the LAST day. When the trumpets sounds.

Shalom.
Evidently you seem not to believe scripture when it is sown to you. You just take a random scripture and make it say something it dose not. Why? When the dead in Christ rise first, they will not be saying anything here as they will be gone from this earth. But it sure sounds like you want to stay here for what ever reason that is, who knows! Are you prophesying the things to come as if you knew more than what Scripture already tells us? Let see if you are right, of course by then it will be to late.

This is why you are rejecting the Rapture and the Tribulation Period. According to Preterism-
What complete rubbish. This not my thinking. It is not my "theology". The simple truth is that the Man of Sin yet to be revealed are The Popes and the Roman Catholic Church - adequately described in Revelation and elsewhere. The anti-Christ preaching against the original gospel of salvation. Look at the mutilations of some copies of Mark 16. A crude attempt to cut out a fundamental truth indicating the true gospel for true believers. Burning Bible translators at the stake. Making war against the saints.
And Rome will be finally revealed for her abominations and wickedness when she burns in one hour.

I do not believe in the Rapture because it is not supported in the Scriptures. Full stop. It is a hopeful fantasy by those defining their self-righteousness and entitlement to escape tribulation. It is nonsensical and is opposed to the teachings of Jesus to his disciples.

I would be harsh because they are leading people astray. When the dead in Christ rise, all those pre-tribbers ppl going to say...um, thought we going to vanish? the they will be taking the mark of the beast thinking it's a good thing cos, you know, Jesus protects us from all of that, they'll probably think, oh, mark means Jesus coming for US. Cos they don't believe a mark will happen at all, only when they gone. What fools!
Are you kidding me here? So if the trib is later on all us pre tribbers are going to take the mark of the beast? Do you even read what you write? Also you are calling names which is against the rules.

How wrong will they be. Wise up.
Recently heard some professed christians thinking tattoos were a good thing, and to get them cos they cool and witnessing tool. Um hello?
They will think..oh mark means we will live. They won't be prepared to die, cos they love their own lives way too much.
Complete nonsense.

See, God isn't fooled. He knows that if you truly believe, there is NOTHING to fear. Whether we live or die, we belong to Him, but satan can always tempt those weak christians who just will not stand or contend for the faith once delivered to the saints.
Just because someone believes in pre trib doesn't mean they aren't a true believer. Are you saying salvation is based off if you believe in post trib?

What complete rubbish. This not my thinking. It is not my "theology". The simple truth is that the Man of Sin yet to be revealed are The Popes and the Roman Catholic Church - adequately described in Revelation and elsewhere. The anti-Christ preaching against the original gospel of salvation. Look at the mutilations of some copies of Mark 16. A crude attempt to cut out a fundamental truth indicating the true gospel for true believers. Burning Bible translators at the stake. Making war against the saints.
And Rome will be finally revealed for her abominations and wickedness when she burns in one hour.

I do not believe in the Rapture because it is not supported in the Scriptures. Full stop. It is a hopeful fantasy by those defining their self-righteousness and entitlement to escape tribulation. It is nonsensical and is opposed to the teachings of Jesus to his disciples.
Brother you also seem not to to be able to discern truth as is taught by Jesus and all the Apostles. For what ever reason you have been blinded by by false teaching that has also contaminated other truth in scripture. No one knows who the "man of sin" is. If we did then the Church would already have been raptured from this earth. After the "man of sin" is revealed, there will great signs and lying wonders to decieve all, even God is going to "send a strong delusion" so they all will believe the lie!

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (that is the Church)
2Th 2:8.. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, (man of sin) whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9.. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10.. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11.. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

(In brackets added by me)

2 Th 2:11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

What do you think Fatima in 1917 was all about. And bleeding Madonna statues that bleed real human blood. And "miracles" attributed to dead saints. Already happening - lies versus the truth.

NO SIR. That would be "Universalism" and that is taught no where in the Scriptures what so ever.

In fact Jeus Himself verified that there is no way that every one will be saved in Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Matthew 7:13-14 (NKJV)...........
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

Thanks for the scriptures! I agree that not everyone will be saved, because as the verses you quoted says, that not everyone will choose to accept Jesus Christ as Lord. But when talking about predestination, do you think that when Jesus said John 3:16 that He was saying that everyone who is ever born, has the opportunity to be saved?
Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back