Will God and Jesus ever stop loving me? Can someone lose their salvation while on earth?

Sometimes I feel unloved and forsaken. I pray everyday to Jesus for protection and for him to forgive me of all my sins. At times I even think that I am hopeless and am condemned already. Does he still love me and want me to go to heaven?
Will God ever stop loving me?

NO!!!

Can someone lose their salvation?

NO!!!

Faith is a force.
"Faith is a power force. It is a tangible force. It is a conductive force" (Copeland, The Force of Faith, p.13).

Words activate the force.
"The force of faith is released by words. Faith-filled words put the law of the Spirit of life into operation" (Copeland, The Force of Faith. p. 18).

But is that what the BIBLE Says????: NO. The Bible says that Faith is not a force.

Faith is trusting in the promises of God. Faith is synonymous with 'being sure':
Heb. 11:1.........
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"

We exercise faith when we trust in the promises of God.

Yes, the bible teaches us that we have power in our words. Jesus has taught us to speak to our mountains and they will move.

Brother, you can not have faith in any promise of God until you first receive the faith that comes from that exact promise. Faith comes by hearing the Word (promise) of God, not from our intellect or wanting to believe or trust.

Any one who says "I don't believe that Jesus is Lord" God him self calls that person a "liar" because God has shown it to them!!!!

1John 5:10 Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.
Rom 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

1John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

What is a "liar"? It is someone who knows the truth, but has decided to speak against the truth they know to be true.

We are not in the business to convince anyone of the truth as they are already know it when they hear it.

But is that what the BIBLE Says????: NO. The Bible says that Faith is not a force.

Faith is trusting in the promises of God. Faith is synonymous with 'being sure':
That 'being sure and certain'' ties in with Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

What is also interesting is that He rewards those who dilligently seeking Him. We don't claim them.

Any one who says "I don't believe that Jesus is Lord" God him self calls that person a "liar" because God has shown it to them!!!!

1John 5:10 Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.
Rom 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

1John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

What is a "liar"? It is someone who knows the truth, but has decided to speak against the truth they know to be true.

We are not in the business to convince anyone of the truth as they are already know it when they hear it.
This is very true!

That 'being sure and certain'' ties in with But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

What is also interesting is that He rewards those who dilligently seeking Him. We don't claim them.

Bro He rewards you with insight and wisdom and spiritual understanding. He rewards you with revelational Knowledge of His written word. He rewards you with seeing His word work.

1. I am 100% on this, its a no brainer.

2. I do. Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die.

3. Yes. If we don't have God's peace that surpasses all understanding, then we don't have God's peace that surpasses all understanding. If our mind convicts us, then our mind convicts us. Paul is clear to make peace with our working brain from self assessment as opposed to 'brainwashing'.

4. You cannot un-intentionally miss the volumes of warnings from Paul to ensure that we ensure that we are 'in Christ'. Paul never taught us to be complacent with salvation.

5. You are confusing the devils condemnation with conviction. The devil condemns us to God. This is not the same as us feeling guilty for our sins. Conviction brings the desire to repent. No conviction = no repentance.

6. The truth sets us free not candy coated scripture.

7. Already done in post 18.

Kj
3 makes no sense at all.
4. what does this mean ? It says nothing really.
5. you totally missing it. Conviction comes from the heart or core being. Our brain has nothing to do with it. Bro conviction is not feeling guilty or like a worthless sinning worm.
6. you are just saying nothing. what does this apply to ?

Thank you for replying...........
Blessings
Jim

Faith is a force.
"Faith is a power force. It is a tangible force. It is a conductive force" (Copeland, The Force of Faith, p.13).

Words activate the force.
"The force of faith is released by words. Faith-filled words put the law of the Spirit of life into operation" (Copeland, The Force of Faith. p. 18).

Hi Major.
This is how I have come to understand this.......
Fear..........it turns your hair white...........fear makes your heart beat faster and faster and cause a heart attack,,,,,,,,,fear will make you sick and or kill you..........
Can you see fear ? No but you can feel it.
Invisible force............it is real and powerful...........

Fear is twisted or perverted faith............
Faith will slow the heart back down..........faith will heal you..........Faith will produce results when worked correctly..............Faith is a force...........you may not see it - this does not mean it is not there....

You speak of faith in God........Good......
How do you exercise faith bro ? Faith is the Substance of things hoped for but not yet seen.
Substance - a particular kind of matter with uniform properties.
Faith is a substance.........

physical power or strength possessed by a living being:
strength or power exerted upon an object;
Now then explaain how Faith has not these personalities in the spiritual side of things or realm ?

I saw you mentioned Copeland..........cool he believes in this too.....guess I should check that book out.........what is the title of it ? Have not read any of it but you have sparked an intrest in me. Thanks.......
Blessings my friend.
Jim....

Kj
5. you totally missing it. Conviction comes from the heart or core being. Our brain has nothing to do with it. Bro conviction is not feeling guilty or like a worthless sinning worm.
6. you are just saying nothing. what does this apply to ?
5. Brain has nothing to do with it... :cautious:. My heart pumps blood to the rest of my body. My brain does all the reasoning. Why do you think babies and the mentally ill go straight to heaven. Heart is used as a metaphor for what drives the brain. This could be our spiritual man or some part of the brain. I would say that for the unsaved it is definitely solely brain. Mankind needs a Savior because mankind was given a really good brain / higher then animal cognitive abilities. One that can convict or justify them.

When you catch a fish. Your brain can determine whether you kill it quickly, slowly or throw it back in. Your brain knows that killing it slowly is wicked. Because your brain knows the pain it will suffer. Your brain knows you are being wicked. Your brain knows that there is a God. So your brain will compute / deduce that the odds of you being punished for wickedness is not just high but gauranteed. Your brain knows that God must be testing you by enabling you to be capable of such. So your brain knows that it should be able to apologize and make right with the Creator.

As a Christian, we get spiritual truths that defy brain mechanics. We are able to deduce that it is good and right to sacrifice our lives for our families / loved ones. But God tells us to love / be able to die for those that hate us. It is thoughts like this that renew our mind. A working brain is all that is needed to know that the Creator is good and can most certainly move a mountain / heal a limb / does not want us to torture anything. No spiritual truth / spiritual growth / inner core / heart is needed for such.

I think a thread on what exactly spiritual growth is would be good.

6. I am quoting your lines. You can't read my lines in isolation.

Bro He rewards you with insight and wisdom and spiritual understanding. He rewards you with revelational Knowledge of His written word. He rewards you with seeing His word work.
Spiritual insight, wisdom and understanding is a reward. But not always necessarily a reward from God. Its like walking through a mansion you want to buy and seeing rooms you never saw before. Those rooms were always open, you just never walked into them. I don't know if I agree that seeing His word work is a reward from Him. It is an inevitability / a given / an expected / we all get it. A reward from God needs to be personal / special / something other then a need fulfilled or a promise we all receive.

If I made the effort to tell my son that if he was a good boy I would reward him. The reward would be something like a Ferrari / extra presents for Christmas.

Now we know that God does not see a treasure on earth where moth and rust destroys as much of a treasure /reward. So I am guessing God has something special waiting for us in heaven. Unless we can think of a reward on earth that would be a 'reward'. Perhaps a glimpse of heaven. Visions and nice dreams. I guess His peace / a much greater sense of His presence could also be one.

Last edited:
Hi Major.
This is how I have come to understand this.......
Fear..........it turns your hair white...........fear makes your heart beat faster and faster and cause a heart attack,,,,,,,,,fear will make you sick and or kill you..........
Can you see fear ? No but you can feel it.
Invisible force............it is real and powerful...........

Fear is twisted or perverted faith............
Faith will slow the heart back down..........faith will heal you..........Faith will produce results when worked correctly..............Faith is a force...........you may not see it - this does not mean it is not there....

You speak of faith in God........Good......
How do you exercise faith bro ? Faith is the Substance of things hoped for but not yet seen.
Substance - a particular kind of matter with uniform properties.
Faith is a substance.........

physical power or strength possessed by a living being:
strength or power exerted upon an object;
Now then explaain how Faith has not these personalities in the spiritual side of things or realm ?

I saw you mentioned Copeland..........cool he believes in this too.....guess I should check that book out.........what is the title of it ? Have not read any of it but you have sparked an intrest in me. Thanks.......
Blessings my friend.
Jim....

As a WOF follower I know that you want to believe what you just said. I know that you WANT to believe that faith is a force that can be tapped into so that we can appropriate whatever it is that we desire. But the Bible fats do not confirm that thinking at all.

Faith and fear cannot exist together. Faith is described in Hebrews 11:1 as being "certain of what we do not see." It is an absolute belief that God is constantly working behind the scenes in every area of our lives, even when there is no tangible evidence to support that fact.

On the other hand, fear, simply stated, is unbelief or weak belief. As unbelief gains the upper hand in our thoughts, fear takes hold of our emotions. Our deliverance from fear and worry is based on faith, which is the very opposite of unbelief. Now then, here is the key..........you need to understand that faith is not something that we can produce in ourselves.

Faith is a gift as explained in Ephesians 2:8-9 and is described as a fruit (or characteristic) which is produced in our lives by the Holy Spirit in Galatians 5:22. The Christian's faith is a confident assurance in a God who loves us, who knows our thoughts and cares about our deepest needs. That faith continues to grow as we study the Bible and learn the attributes of His amazing character. The more we learn about God, the more we can see Him working in our lives and the stronger our faith grows.

You speak of a need to read Kenneth Copeland. That is not a surprise to me at all. Now you are a smart man. You could not possibly be fooled by anyone. I say that so that YOU will read the following and then open the Bible and compare the teaching of Mr. Copeland and see if it corresponds to tot he Bible and YOUR knowledge, or will you simply follow along blindly...............

Faith activates the force of God fear is a force that activates the Devil. Copeland says, God did not create the world out of nothing, He used the Force of His Faith.' (Spirit, Soul and Body, #01-0601, Tape #1).

New Ager Benjamin Creme and WOF promoter says, ........
“One doesn't pray to oneself, one prays to the God within. The thing is to learn to invoke that energy which is the energy of God. Prayer and worship as we know it today will gradually die out and men will be trained to invoke the (inner) power of deity.” (The Reappearance of Christ and the Masters of Wisdom, pp. 135-136) .

But the great author and preacher A.W.Tozer wrote...
“imagination projects unreal images out of the mind and seeks to attach reality to them. Faith creates nothing; it simply reckons upon that which is already there.”

THINK Jim!!!

5. Brain has nothing to do with it... :cautious:. My heart pumps blood to the rest of my body. My brain does all the reasoning. Why do you think babies and the mentally ill go straight to heaven. Heart is used as a metaphor for what drives the brain. This could be our spiritual man or some part of the brain. I would say that for the unsaved it is definitely solely brain. Mankind needs a Savior because mankind was given a really good brain / higher then animal cognitive abilities. One that can convict or justify them.

When you catch a fish. Your brain can determine whether you kill it quickly, slowly or throw it back in. Your brain knows that killing it slowly is wicked. Because your brain knows the pain it will suffer. Your brain knows you are being wicked. Your brain knows that there is a God. So your brain will compute / deduce that the odds of you being punished for wickedness is not just high but gauranteed. Your brain knows that God must be testing you by enabling you to be capable of such. So your brain knows that it should be able to apologize and make right with the Creator.

As a Christian, we get spiritual truths that defy brain mechanics. We are able to deduce that it is good and right to sacrifice our lives for our families / loved ones. But God tells us to love / be able to die for those that hate us. It is thoughts like this that renew our mind. A working brain is all that is needed to know that the Creator is good and can most certainly move a mountain / heal a limb / does not want us to torture anything. No spiritual truth / spiritual growth / inner core / heart is needed for such.

I think a thread on what exactly spiritual growth is would be good.

6. I am quoting your lines. You can't read my lines in isolation.

Really good stuff my brother!

Jim......God’s Word is sufficient. It is sufficient to equip the man of God for all righteousness. God has revealed his character in his Word, and we see something of this character in the sufficiency of Scripture. In the Word of God, he has given us everything we need in order to be righteous. The Bible is God’s training manual to make a sinful depraved people righteous.

God’s Word, the Bible, is the final form of special revelation. It must be remembered that it is through general revelation that one is without excuse for not believing in God, but it is only through specific revelation that man can be saved. It is only through hearing the message of the gospel, shared from the Word of God that one can come to saving faith.

Romans 10:17 says:.................
“Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.”

The Bible is God’s primary and final way of revealing himself to his people.

Scripture is sufficient and because Scripture is sufficient, it is greater than other forms of revelation. We have in the past talked about prophecies, visions, miracles, and the words of men being a revelation of God. There are some who sadly begin to seek these over God’s Word. Let me emphasize again, Scripture is the primary means of God’s revelation given to us today, and it will equip us for all righteousness. It is greater than any other revelation.

Luke 16:27–31:....................
He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father’s house, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’” ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’

Something to remember is that our thoughts either come from the devil or they come from God. We are not soverign unto ourselves, able to have our own thoughts separate from an overlord, or someone that we choose to be our Lord.
Also about your working brain theory - Man is Not soverign unto himself - no sir - he needs and over lord or another words - simply put - if you are not getting your thoughts or your thoughts are not influenced by God then - yep you be getting your thoughts and influences from the devil.
Do you guys have any scripture which spells this out? I'm not disagreeing, I just have not seen this anywhere in scripture.

That 'being sure and certain'' ties in with Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Absolutely King.

Ephesians 2:8 could not be any clearer........
"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God".

Brother, you can not have faith in any promise of God until you first receive the faith that comes from that exact promise. Faith comes by hearing the Word (promise) of God, not from our intellect or wanting to believe or trust.

Exactly! That is why I said ........."We exercise faith when we trust in the promises of God."

George Orwell book....."1984"........
“But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.”

Hmmmm.
Which is why we are to "renew" our minds with the Word of God and to cast down any imaginations, and thoughts to bring them into the obedience of Christ the anointing.

Back