Will All Israel Be Saved?

They have a free will right now to accept Christ!

There is no such thing as "Universal salvation".

The spiritual blindness of Israel is not only to be understood as partial and not total, but also as temporal and not eternal.
This blindness holds sway over the nation Israel until THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES is come. According to Acts 15:14, God is visiting the Gentiles today to call out a people for His name.

Luke 21:24 says......."Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled". That means that when the complet number of Gentiles has entered the kingdom of God, the spiritual blindness on the nation shall be removed.

ALL means that we understand the expression to mean Israel as a company of peoples rather that every Jewish person without a single exception. No one is ever saved without a person relationship with Messiah Jesus!
What about the Jewish people that died before the blindness came off? I'm confused.

No Beloved: one should only repent to God.
The person's actions, or inactions, is a pretty good gauge of the heart. Peter "...remembered the word of Jresus, and went out and wept bitterly." Peter knew that there was nothing he could do; no work good enough, to undo his denial of the Lord Jesus.
Godly repentance: a condition/symptom only God can cure.

So if Godly repentance is something only God can cure, then nobody has truly repented until God has turned it into Godly repentance right?

Last edited:
What about the Jewish people that died before the blindness came off? I'm confused.

Jewish or not, any human who willfully and knowingly rejects Jesus Christ as their personal Savior will not be saved.
Ironically, in spite of massive efforts to preach the gospel by evangelicals and others, the overwhelming majority of humans have NOT followed the ways of God (John 1:10-12).

Jewish or not, any human who willfully and knowingly rejects Jesus Christ as their personal Savior will not be saved.
Ironically, in spite of massive efforts to preach the gospel by evangelicals and others, the overwhelming majority of humans have NOT followed the ways of God (John 1:10-12).

Amen, Beloved. It sure hasn't been for our lack of trying, though.

Let me ask, what is easier? To ask if you have accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior? Or to ask
if you are "born again"?

Hmm. I would put them on the same level.

"Be careful for nothing."
So you are saying that we should be careful for even nothing!

I don't think that's what I'm saying. Do you think that's what I'm saying? Are you quoting me?

Hmm. I would put them on the same level.

I don't think that's what I'm saying. Do you think that's what I'm saying? Are you quoting me?

I wrote the latter post before your previous post came on: or i missed it. I'm sorry.

I'm glad you see the previous questions on the same level. As for the latter post: No. I'm not quoting you. I was answering
you in the same vein that you were answering me. Perhaps it is my mistake: I truly hope you are sincere and just curious.

It says he repented. What's he repenting from? His sin. His sin against who? Christ, the living God. So he repented of his sin against God.

Matt has him repenting.......... Luke, not so much. It's really hard to tell. They decided to replace Judas, Luke says this.

And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
(Act 1:24-25)

The question is his own place where? He fell out of Apostleship and in his place of not being an Apostleship? Would seem more in line with the whole article. His own place of choosing to be cut from the group.

Or.

Is His own place Hell?

God is the judge.

Matt has him repenting.......... Luke, not so much. It's really hard to tell. They decided to replace Judas, Luke says this.
And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
(Act 1:24-25)
The question is his own place where? He fell out of Apostleship and in his place of not being an Apostleship? Would seem more in line with the whole article. His own place of choosing to be cut from the group.
Or.
Is His own place Hell. God is the judge.

The Lord answered that question: "Have I not chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? So Judas Iscariot will have his
final place with the one he followed.

It says he repented. What's he repenting from? His sin. His sin against who? Christ, the living God. So he repented of his sin against God.

Matthew 27:3-8.....esv
"Then when Judas, his betrayer, saw that Jesus was condemned, he changed his mind and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.” They said, “What is that to us? See to it yourself.” 5 And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself."

"He repented himself" is a different Greek word (Gr. metameleomai) from the term for repentance to salvation ( Gr. Metanoia).

Judas showed no indication of being saved. He betrays innocent blood for money; returns the money; commits suicide.

Those are the actions of a guilty conscious not a forgiven and regenerated one.

His admission of..."I have sinned" is not necessarily a true confession of faith at all.

Judas's real problem is that he was doubled crossed by the Pharisees, He betrays Christ and the Pharisees in turn reject him.

In the end as we all know Judas betrayed our lovely Savior for 30 pieces of silver just as prophesied in Zechariah five hundred years prior: Consider Zechariah 12:12-13...................
"Then I said to them, “If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain.” So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver. And the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD for the potter."

Then we have to consider the words of Jesus as well. If Judas Went To Heaven This Statement By Jesus Would Be False:

Matthew 26:24-25..................
"The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said,"

If Judas went to heaven could this statement be true? If Judas is in heaven with joy unspeakable for all of eternity is it true that it is better that he had never been born?

Just something to think about.

Back