1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Why ????

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dusty, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Why ????

Why is it when I change the size of my message the whole message shows up just on one side instead of the whole page , like before. ?
  2. Mine is in a column in the middle. I guess thats better :)

One thing I noticed was after I read a post, the title should not still be higlighted should it? Its hard to remeber what threads I read and what I didn't. And also can't tell if someone has posted a new reply to those I am reading.

I know it will take time to take care of these things, so no hurry. Just letting you know it since I didn't see anyone mention that.
  3. Yep, mine is doing the same thing, and I can't tell which posts I've already read. I just thought maybe that was a NEW change or something.

4. I have had that problem as well from time to time.

Especially with new posts in forums, so I am constantly thinking there is something new in a certain area.

A good little trick to get rid of this is to go to Forum Settings ---> Mark Forums Read.

5. I don't read all of them but when I'm in the process of reading them that doesn't help to know what I read and didnt read. But I can only do that after I get finished and hope I didn't miss some.
  6. I should have mentioned this happens when I click on New Posts.

But I haven't noticed it happen if I go to a certain forum. Bit that's alot harder to click on every forum on the site.
  7. These are bugs in the software. Please continue reporting them so I can forward that to the developers. They'll then rectify it and send us a solution. The whole process may take 2-3 weeks.
  8. Above errors have been forwarded to developers. :)
  9. Hi Jeff! Great to see you on here :D

Thanks alot for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this. We appreciate you.
  10. No probs GodSpeak.
    Great to see you too. :D
  11. doing a Good job m8,keep us circulating our news.:)