Why ????

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dusty, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Why ????

Why is it when I change the size of my message the whole message shows up just on one side instead of the whole page , like before. ?

2. Mine is in a column in the middle. I guess thats better :)

One thing I noticed was after I read a post, the title should not still be higlighted should it? Its hard to remeber what threads I read and what I didn't. And also can't tell if someone has posted a new reply to those I am reading.

I know it will take time to take care of these things, so no hurry. Just letting you know it since I didn't see anyone mention that.

3. Yep, mine is doing the same thing, and I can't tell which posts I've already read. I just thought maybe that was a NEW change or something.

:smiley90:

4. I have had that problem as well from time to time.

Especially with new posts in forums, so I am constantly thinking there is something new in a certain area.

A good little trick to get rid of this is to go to Forum Settings ---> Mark Forums Read.

;)

5. I don't read all of them but when I'm in the process of reading them that doesn't help to know what I read and didnt read. But I can only do that after I get finished and hope I didn't miss some.

6. I should have mentioned this happens when I click on New Posts.

But I haven't noticed it happen if I go to a certain forum. Bit that's alot harder to click on every forum on the site.

7. These are bugs in the software. Please continue reporting them so I can forward that to the developers. They'll then rectify it and send us a solution. The whole process may take 2-3 weeks.

8. Above errors have been forwarded to developers. :)

9. Hi Jeff! Great to see you on here :D

Thanks alot for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this. We appreciate you.

10. No probs GodSpeak.
    Great to see you too. :D

11. doing a Good job m8,keep us circulating our news.:)