Why Would God Show Me This?

I do not wish to write off anybody's experiences as nothing, but I am saying approach it with a side of caution. All too quickly do we emphasize something associated with God when it may not be. I am not denying anybody their experience, but a common trend that comes from the evil works of the charismatic church movement is the idea that every odd dream/vision is a work of God. Even people in cults say they have experienced God in a dream. We must back every experience we have with scripture, otherwise we leave ourselves susceptible to the snares of the devil and our own mind
The Word tells us ALL things are of God, but all good things come from God.
The receiver Has peace and joy; and you try to bring forth doubt; doubt is no good and doesn't come from God but the flesh and the devil; whom do you serve? Choose this day whom you will serve and do it. Amen

The day star has risen in your heart; He never leaves you nor forsakes you. Trust Him and fear not things arising on earth. Focus our heart and desire on things above, not on earthly things, for where our heart is, there is our treasure.
God is everything we need, our joy, comfort, shelter, food and water. He provides ALL we need and He knows we have need of these things. Amen.
What a wonderful blessing and insight God has given you. Amen

Klub was right to sound a cautionary note, it does no harm, and it could prevent someone falling into error.

You do him a disservice by continuing to condemn him.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The Word tells us ALL things are of God, but all good things come from God.
The receiver Has peace and joy; and you try to bring forth doubt; doubt is no good and doesn't come from God but the flesh and the devil; whom do you serve? Choose this day whom you will serve and do it. Amen

And the word of God also tells us to test all things. Yes, God brings us good things, but do we not sometimes see what is bad as good in our short sightedness?

Klub was right to sound a cautionary note, it does no harm, and it could prevent someone falling into error.

You do him a disservice by continuing to condemn him.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
I haven't the power to condemn anyone. Praise God. John 3:17-21

Be a light in all the darkness; speaking words of doubt rather than life and encouragement is not of God.
I encourage us ALL to repent and seek the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart, ALL thy mind, ALL thy body, ALL thy strength.
IF we are not for Him, we are against Him. And if we do it to one another we have done it unto Him.

Does the Holy Ghost not lead you in ALL things? So where do you have doubt? Within your own selves? How can I speak life create your doubt or condemnation. The Word is clear and if He be for me; for He is in me, and I am in Him, and we go unto the Father; then who will be against me? the entire world? However, rejected of man but not of God.

There is a war coming that this world of pew sitters is not prepared for. As I live, move and breath I do so unto God. Do we believe in His power or our own. Speak the Word of God, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. We either know HIM or not. He gives us visions. He engrafts His Word upon the table of our heart. You think it is still within your own power to live or to die? I praise God, though I shall die for His names sake, yet shall I LIVE. Amen.
All praise glory and honor be unto God. Amen

I haven't the power to condemn anyone. Praise God. John 3:17-21

Be a light in all the darkness; speaking words of doubt rather than life and encouragement is not of God.
I encourage us ALL to repent and seek the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart, ALL thy mind, ALL thy body, ALL thy strength.
IF we are not for Him, we are against Him. And if we do it to one another we have done it unto Him.

Does the Holy Ghost not lead you in ALL things? So where do you have doubt? Within your own selves? How can I speak life create your doubt or condemnation. The Word is clear and if He be for me; for He is in me, and I am in Him, and we go unto the Father; then who will be against me? the entire world? However, rejected of man but not of God.

There is a war coming that this world of pew sitters is not prepared for. As I live, move and breath I do so unto God. Do we believe in His power or our own. Speak the Word of God, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. We either know HIM or not. He gives us visions. He engrafts His Word upon the table of our heart. You think it is still within your own power to live or to die? I praise God, though I shall die for His names sake, yet shall I LIVE. Amen.
All praise glory and honor be unto God. Amen
'Blessed is the man that endureth temptation:
for when he is tried,
he shall receive the crown of life,
which the Lord hath promised
to them that love Him.'

(Jas 1:12)

Hello @crownoflife,

We all, like Paul, seek to gain that 'crown-of-life', to lay at Jesus feet. So we endeavour to be faithful to the truth that we have received in Him, and rejoice in His salvation.

There are difficult times ahead, as you say crownoflife, perilous times (2 Timothy 3). Therefore, we need to stay our minds upon Christ Jesus our risen Lord, and keep our feet firmly anchored in His Word. Not look to visions and dreams. For all that can be said, has been said already, and everything that we need has already been secured for us, in Christ Jesus, by the all-sufficient sacrifice that He has endured on our behalf.

Praise His Name!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Consider these words I have written a cautionary note so we don't fall into error.
The truth is sharp and does cut like a knife. It cut and burned through the messenger first. But the messenger does not speak forth doubt and death, but life and encouragement to us ALL. With God, all things are possible. He is in us, or He is not. He is the most high God and He is Power; All a believer needs is God!

for when he is tried,
to them that love Him.'

Hello @crownoflife,

We all, like Paul, seek to gain that 'crown-of-life', to lay at Jesus feet. So we endeavour to be faithful to the truth that we have received in Him, and rejoice in His salvation.

There are difficult times ahead, as you say crownoflife, perilous times (2 Timothy 3). Therefore, we need to stay our minds upon Christ Jesus our risen Lord, and keep our feet firmly anchored in His Word. Not look to visions and dreams. For all that can be said, has been said already, and everything that we need has already been secured for us, in Christ Jesus, by the all-sufficient sacrifice that He has endured on our behalf.

Praise His Name!

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Yes, praise His holy name.
For HE teaches us ALL things; and we know that doubt is not IN HIM. Amen.

When we have respector of persons we do sin against God.
The flesh (devil spirit) does that.
Now because it does that , now it also has to justify self for doing what it done.
I praise God for it.

For HE teaches us ALL things; and we know that doubt is not IN HIM. Amen.
'Beloved, do not believe every spirit,
but try the spirits to see if they are of God,
because many false prophets have gone out into the world'.

(1Jn 4:1)

Hi @crownoflife,

When you speak of doubt. We are not to doubt God and His Word. No! Yet to view with caution the words of man, or anything that finds its manifestation in the flesh is wise.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hi @crownoflife,

When you speak of doubt. We are not to doubt God and His Word. No! Yet to view with caution the words of man, or anything that finds its manifestation in the flesh is wise.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Yes, and praise God He teaches me ALL things. Amen.

Listen to the spirit that speaks; being quick to listen. Slow to speak, wait for the Lord, and slow to wrath, it is hard kicking against the pricks; who are we to fight against God? God forbid.

The Lord works in miraculous ways. On this day He chose to shine his sun upon your face. You felt the warmth of His touch and you were grateful!

What complete nonsense Klub!
To write off someone else's vision as being nothing is indicative of a barren spiritual sensitivity.
Actually the brother makes true sense to throw caution into this. Just because it's spiritual or feels good or seems right or even quotes scripture does Not make it from God. Come on man even satan himself can disguise himself as an angel of light.

Most things people experience and think it is God is far from it, so. to put down on cautioning is foolish.
Blessings

Like other said, I see this as a confirmation of Love God has for you..
"Why would God show me this? I’m a nobody, I was In prayer, and in the far distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise, I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring upon it I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth."

How beautiful! You have been blessed to be able to have seen something like that! Praise the Lord! Many don't believe it's something that could happen in our time, but it does the Holy Spirit is still with us. How can it be from something else if it makes you realize your love for the Lord. And the Lord affirming His love for you. God bless

? Often we pray for some thing and expect an absolute answer from Lord.. But often he answers with a reminder of the Love He has for us.. Moses is the best example.. When Lord calls him at burning bush, he has so many question.. For most of them Lord simply answers that He will be with him!! May be this is an answered prayer for something you have been praying about?

How beautiful! You have been blessed to be able to have seen something like that! Praise the Lord! Many don't believe it's something that could happen in our time, but it does the Holy Spirit is still with us. How can it be from something else if it makes you realize your love for the Lord. And the Lord affirming His love for you. God bless[/QUOTE] Thank you for that,

Wow! Absolutely phenomenal!
God is good. I believe that when a man or woman is genuinely ready to follow the Lord whole heartedly - then He opens up the heavens and reveals Himself in extraordinary ways. For example, signs, symbols or metaphors.

All things are OF God, but all good things come FROM God.

It is the written Word and makes perfect sense to me considering God is the Creator of ALL THINGS.

Now the Word also says... What I have given you in darkness, speak ye in light.

Who are we to fight against God? Hearing darkness, we speak darkness to it? NO! Speak in light to all the darkness. Quit doubting God, He will not ever fit into our imaginary boxes.

Hi @crownoflife,

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Agreed!

Last edited:
for when he is tried,
to them that love Him.'

Hello @crownoflife,

Praise His Name!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

You are 100% correct my sister.

All things are OF God, but all good things come FROM God.

It is the written Word and makes perfect sense to me considering God is the Creator of ALL THINGS.

Now the Word also says... What I have given you in darkness, speak ye in light.

Who are we to fight against God? Hearing darkness, we speak darkness to it? NO! Speak in light to all the darkness. Quit doubting God, He will not ever fit into our imaginary boxes.

I have no intention or desire to argue with you but I would like for you to consider your comment of .....
"What I have given you in darkness, speak ye in light." That is a quote from Matthew 10:27.

May I call to your attention that we all ought to preach that only which he has learned from God's Word and his testimonies; but let him not pretend to bring forth any thing new, or mysterious or a vision or a dream. There is nothing that concerns our salvation that is newer than the new covenant; and in that there are, properly speaking, no mysteries: what was secret before is now made manifest in the Gospel of the ever-blessed God and that is what we see in Ephesians 3:1-12.

LOL!! I did not realize that this thread is from a year ago!

Last edited:
Back