Why we have dependency on God and His grace!

Why we have dependency on God and His grace!

Romans 7:18) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

How often do people tend to forget, that without God’s leading, without his working upon us, we can not live a life pleasing to Him. It is a vain attempt to live a life pleasing to God when one does not depend on Him and lean to Him. Isaiah 64:6) “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.” So thus concluding that works are vain without the Lord’s working upon us and because James 2:20) “faith without works is dead“, can we be without them, nay.

So then it is by leaning to God that one can thrive spiritually so what about those that remain carnal, that confess Christian but who walk in the dark, and whose life is filled with and still has presumptuous sin, I tell you that they are leaning not hard enough to God, but are rather letting the rudiments of the world manifest in their behavior, actions, and motives, because when we Matthew 5:6) “hunger and thirst after righteousness”, can we stand the practice of sin in our lives? I think not, 1 John 3:9) “Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” Now think about it, God’s seed is in us as believers, now if the seed of God be in one, would that person flee to the practice willfully to do sin, to defile themselves, I think not. 1 John 2:1) “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous”. Now think about it, does this mean that since we have an advocate in the Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, that gives us the right to flee to sin and the elements of the carnal mind, which is death, God forbid.

Psalm 37:

23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

Now if that good man slip, then he shall be upheld by the Lord and yet if he turn to the wicked ways, shall he live abiding in the Lord? If he become friends with the world, will he still be a friend of God’s, God forbid, unless he repent and turn away from that wickedness that he slipped into.

Ezekiel 18:

26) When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.

27) Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

Has this statement been erased in the new testament? I say how could it seeing that God has never changed and Hebrews 13:8 states that “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our God has never lowered his standards about His people fleeing from sin. Shall we that confess Christ, if we choose to live in rebellion live as oppose to a nonbeliever who chooses to live in rebellion, Nay because that would mean that God is a favor of persons, which he is not. So those that choose iniquity, to submit to it their for, regardless of how much they give Christ lip service and praise, can’t please him, not while their life is witnessing a testimony against Christ, treating salvation as a 5 minute pop quiz rather than investing earnest time in it with diligence and daily depending on God. But when one chooses to live rebellious, whether they call themselves a Christian or not, they don’t dwell in Christ because they choose not to obey him, showing pride in their rebellious life style. They choose not to lean to God for help and His abounding grace to mold themselves into the image of Christ, and who that rejects God’s grace shall succeed and not perish?

Hosea 4:6 states “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me”, thus concluding that all they that reject the truth shall not enter into the priesthood and will not be priest of Christ and of God. The knowledge is the dependency of one on God and it’s application in one’s life; failure to make this connection is a grievous error and is why many are cast away and lost forever. Shall we perish if we don’t lean to God to flee from the vile snare of iniquity? Shall we perish if we fail to be obedient, accepting and leaning to God to walk upright, I say yes. Hebrews 4:16) “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” because we are poor and needy, starving for the grace of God and His guidance in our life.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the LORD!:shepherd:

There is none other I will ever lean upon!God in Heaven is the only GOD I have ever and will ever know! He is our Father, the Truth and Love.!

I truly feel to accept the gift of salvation, one must give thier heart fully, openly and utterly dependent on God the Father and Jesus! I feel the LORD wants us to be completly dependent upon HIM, so we need or want for no other!
For HE alone will take care of all our needs! Praise you oh, LORD!

Back