1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Why I hate religion but love Jesus (video)

Discussion in 'Christian Videos' started by Melizza, Aug 20, 2016.

1. I'm not sure if this video is allowed to be posted here so I do apologise in advance.. Feel free to delete if need be :) and if it's already been posted then link please.

Really found this video to be interesting :) thoughts?

loriT and HolyGround say Amen and like this.
  2. What a great video! :)
    This video has taught me the difference between following Jesus and subscribing to religion.
    I do enjoy these spoken word videos; the great thing about this video is that it is current and you can relate to it.
    Thanks for sharing this @Melizza. (y)

loriT and Melizza say Amen and like this.
  3. Awesome @HolyGround :)

Same here, I think some people can easily be caught up in the 'religious spirit' but Jesus came to abolish that.

Spoken Word is great :D

loriT and HolyGround say Amen and like this.
  4. We have very similar tastes. ;)

Melizza likes this.
  5. :love:

Do you recommend any SW videos/audios?

6. This is quite a good one.
    It is based on environmental protection.

Melizza likes this.
  7. *bookmarked* will watch soon :)

8. Thanks for sharing that video Melizza. It has been awhile since I have seen it. It has always been one of my favorites!

Melizza likes this.
  9. So I finally watched - really good clip and true, we (US) are the ones who corrupt nature.

Thanks for sharing!

HolyGround likes this.