1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Why do I...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by HeisallIneed, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Why do I...

Very often when I am about to submit a new thread or in response to anothers thread I get tossed off and have to log in again and loose whatever it was i was about to submit its so frustrating that I have to "copy" my post just in case I have to log in again (sometimes I forget and loose the post, Why do i get tossed off .:confused:
  2. Blessings,

I am not sure why this is happening. I will forward this to Jeff and have him take a look at it. Maybe he can offer some suggestions for you to try.

I will keep you posted

3. The forum normally logs you out after 45 mins of inactivity. I've increased that to 1 hour. It does this for security reasons.
    How long do you usually take to type a thread? Does it usually take that long?

The solution is to check the 'Remember Me' box while you login. That tells the forum to keep you logged in even after hours of inactivity.
  4. What Jeff said. It happens to me too because I forget to check the little box most of the time. :D
  5. Well I have a solution that now what I am doing is if I have a thread that I am starting or adding I do it in microsoft word and then copy and paste cause I have lost stuff too many times . And then with me I have forgotten what I wrote .... LOL ..... The sometimers kicks in . He he
  6. Thanks Jeff I will take on board what you have said about the "remember me " box and hopefully that will solve my problem. I'm glad I do'nt have to put this one down as my being in "senior mode" :)

Thats a real good idea Dusty so I'll take that on board as well...thanks.