Why did God make you?

Amen Violette! To serve him and glorify him.

He made me for a special purpose, just as he made each one of us. We don't always see what that purpose is, but if we serve him humbly and glorify him, we often see it in hindsight.

God is love, love is not happy unless it can give and share. Thus the reason for the creation of man. My first call is communion with Him ans this is both what Jesus purchased for me and what He prayed:
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Just as the priest would eat the shew bread (the bread of presence) so I must partake of Him. This bread was placed in the Holy place and the glory of God would penetrate and permeate it, when the priest ate it he would be filled with God's glory and empowered for service.
God is calling us back to those walks He took with Adam in the cool of the evening.It is out of this communion (common union) that my service to and for Him flows and it is an absolute joy for me to do so. It is also an absolute joy to Him when we serve out of loves own heart.

Brother Larry,
You really touched my heart with those words. Joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Praise God because He tells me I am fearfully and wonderfully made and He knew me before I was even born. He loves me with an everlasting love.... a love so great not even I can comprehend. God is my strength the very source of my sustenance.

He made me so tha:read-bible:t I could have communion with Him and He with me.Thankyou Jesus.:jesus-cross::jesus-cross:

Back