Why Are Some Christian People So Judgemental/rude/stuck Up?

I see. Well, I agree with that.

Of course the parable of the sower is my favourite and there is a lot of wisdom in that about sowing the seed of the word. It's God's methods that are paramount.
Love that parable.

God knows the way to reach someone and will send just the right person.

Oh, stop. This isn't about me or you personally. Sheesh.
You would think, but since half the threads we are both on end up about me personally I think we are a bit sidetracked. You don't think that I'm right about anything, which is fine, but you seem to think anything other than your own opinion is incorrect. I'm sick of people questioning my knowledge of the Bible and my relationship with God simply because I don't hold their opinion.

You would think, but since half the threads we are both on end up about me personally I think we are a bit sidetracked. You don't think that I'm right about anything, which is fine, but you seem to think anything other than your own opinion is incorrect. I'm sick of people questioning my knowledge of the Bible and my relationship with God simply because I don't hold their opinion.

Well, I am sorry you feel that way.

Joh 21:18 Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, you used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go."

Of course this scripture is talking about the kind of death Peter would experience at the end of his life. But I see it as an example of spiritual growth as a Christian. When we are young in the Lord, we are trying to figure out what and were to go for God to use us.
We go to all kinds of places where ever we decide to go, looking for guidance. Then as we grow mature in the things of God, and learn the Holy Spirit,s leading we find ourselves going to places we would not normally go on our own. It is in these times we see the hand of God moving through us, as we rejoice in the works of his hands. Every day we see the hand of the Lord working in us and through us. Sowing the Word and watering it, not only through speaking it but living it for others to read and hear.
It is so much fun!!! :)

Hunting and Euphemia, God loves both of you and wouldn't want you to argue, it only breeds hate.
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

God bless you today and tomorrow and for eternity.

Hunting and Euphemia, God loves both of you and wouldn't want you to argue, it only breeds hate.
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

I'd prefer not to argue as well.

Thank you! I know God loves me! Jesus is my all in all! I don't allow the slings and arrows to cause me to hate.

Last edited:
I know, right? 3 people are judging and bashing me here a lot and they treat me as a stupid little kid who knows nothing, they just like to hate me a lot for no reason and they also think that I am scamming and playing games even though I am always serious and honest in this website. My theory is that people will always meet some enemies and haters, there's nothing you can do, but you can pray for them...

But thank goodness everybody at the Calvary Chapel likes me and they treat me in a good way. :3

I know, right? 3 people are judging and bashing me here a lot and they treat me as a stupid little kid who knows nothing, they just like to hate me a lot for no reason and they also think that I am scamming and playing games even though I am always serious and honest in this website. My theory is that people will always meet some enemies and haters, there's nothing you can do, but you can pray for them...

But thank goodness everybody at the Calvary Chapel likes me and they treat me in a good way. :3

Your charges are not true, dear Polly. People here have been acting out of the love of Christ to offer you help and hope.

Your charges are not true, dear Polly. People here have been acting out of the love of Christ to offer you help and hope.
Well, it really feels for me that you, Lance, and Cosmicwaffle and Abdicate too think that I am stupid and you don't respect my ideas or opinions. And you 4 say that I am not a child of God even though I am a child of God and I have the Holy Spirit in me but I still need the water baptizing. And you try to set too difficult rules to me that are not even mentioned in the Bible.

Back