Who we are in Christ - Daily confessions/meditations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by loriT, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Jesus is Lord over every part of my life. By his stripes I am healed, delivered, whole, and healthy.
    I have the mind of Christ. I advance and succeed and am in health even as my soul advances and succeeds. I have the spirit of power, love and a sound mind. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, therefore I keep his commandments. I am a member of the body of Christ therefore I impact the world with my faith in God. I love God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength and I love my neighbor as myself. I abide in Christ and his love and his words abide in me. I ask and I receive, I give and it is given. I do to others as I would want done to me. I am complete in Christ. When Jesus moved in he brought all his stuff with him. I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live but Christ lives in me. I am she who endures til the end.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am seated in heavenly places at the right hand of God. I am a son of God. I am the head and not the tail. I am above and not below. My God always works everything together for good. He always causes me to triumph. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ. I lack nothing. I have power and authority over every devil. I can heal the sick. I can set the captives free. I can raise the dead. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me. I am anointed and predestined for the good works God created me to walk in. I can do as occasion demands because God is ALWAYS with me! I am God’s ambassador in this earth. As Christ is, so am I in this world.

Rescued1, From Pieces To Peace, Waggles and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Nice to see you back loriT
    Blessings
    FCJ

Cturtle likes this.
  3. Thank Jim!

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  4. Amen! I second that.

loriT and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  5. Thanks Gina! :)

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.