who killed Jesus

so Jesus gives us life being sinners.does he tell us to sin because we are saved?
-God forbid

in the uk you would think every child in christian schools would be given a free bible,and the day be remembered as the day the truth was placed into there hands.does this happen in the usa?

OH smellycat, In this thread you originally asked a question about who killed Jesus. You speak like a puppet in which satan is pulling your strings. Jesus can set you free but you must keep your focus on Him. When you asked "does He tell us to sin" it is not from God it is of the evil one. May the Lord rebuke you! I Love you and am trying to reach out to you. Yet you continue to ask these questions. My heart is telling me that there is a 50/50 chance that you are speaking for satan and you are here trying to test me because it's obvious to me now that I'm the only Christian on this site that is willing to expose your deception.

I came to this site to talk to Christians who are really Christians. It's clear to me now that you're (smellycat) simply here to keep us out of true fellowship with each other and to lure us to your nonsense questions. It takes you 2 seconds to answer questions and 1 second to post more nonsense. People please wake up and flee from this. I hope everyone else sees this and understands what I'm talking about... because it's obvious to me now that "smellycat" is not only a dog returning to it's own vomit, he/she is trying to lure us away from healthy fellowship by means of trolling.

- Although I forgive you, I find no knowledge or wisdom in your smellycat, I have nothing else to say to you until I see you prove to me that you're a true believer in our God.

Fellow believers, please read this and take it heart concerning this matter

Proverbs 13:20

as it seems to me and others probably,you judge others very easily and with no grounds.i asked who killed Jesus for 1 reason,was it satan ie spirit of evil,or indeed humans who have been corrupted so much by evil satan didn,t need to act.also the question of sinning after being saved is valid,people will sin after being saved,but the idea is to get better.also my friend you throw the words about,may the LORD REBUKE YOU,maybe you should spend more time asking people questions,before slandering a person.:)

You kids behaving in here? :blink:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sometimes an opinion can show us the way to Truth. I, for one, enjoy reading everybody's opinion and trying to form my own beliefs after carefully studying this against scripture.

None of us knows it all, believe me. If we did, we wouldn't be here - we'd be on a mountain top somewhere zoned out on our own perfection, hee hee.

There's always room to grow, people. Always.

We are none of us the appointed, personal spokesman for God Almighty - that was Jesus' crown, He earned it.

I like to read my bible and understand that what's being said is being said to me. Not at me to demand that it be done the way that I say it should be. That's not my job. My job is to learn while I'm here, and I love reading the Word and learning - gives me great joy!

I appreciate both of your opinions here - everybody's! It's food for thought, and it gives me things to look forward to researching in my own bible.

Now play nice, people.:D

Agreed D. I would like to see all involved make a real effeort to be respectful. Loving and forgiving that is the nature of our Lord and He is glorified when He sees this in us- selah.

no problem here,:)

Good to know smellycat, I've changed my avatar (just for you) and am sorry for jumping your case. I kinda wished you would have actually replied to my official apology though. I don't hold anything against you, I just wanted to let you know how you sound, so that you might learn. You don't have to accept my apology that I sent you, I have forgiven you regardless what you still think of me.

Please though, don't take a another swing about my avatar again, it would not be wise.

Proverbs 3:12
Romans 8:31 :p

-Sincerely with forgiveness and Love

:fish:John 20:23:fish:​

Back