Who Are We?

Discussion in 'Doctrinal Discussions' started by Peter Luke, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes but when the disciples received the Holy Spirit , then , they understood everything He was saying...

2. The main thing is that Paul had a distinct revelation in Christ. He had a revelation that was both personal and untaught by any human being other than Christ / God / Truth. His revelation turned everything about him upside down and back to front. His life reference point changed from flesh to spirit very quickly. Such a revelation meant nothing could change his convictions about Christ as the Son of the Father (Elohim).

Galatians 2:19-21 "For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Paul's revelation in Christ converted him to follow Jesus Christ's way, truth and life.

For me, all I care about is loving the Love that loves me. As long as I am doing that, Christ's way, truth and life, becomes me.

Cturtle likes this.
  3. Peter, Paul had many revelations concerning Christ and where to go, and what to do, and the same thing should be happening to each of us Christians, after all He said that was how is church is going to be built. I, for myself, have had many revelations from My Lord...haven't you also?

Cturtle likes this.
  4. Every day. Sometimes bluntly, subtly, quickly, and sometimes slowly.

Let go, let God, is a something I do throughout the day. Whenever I feel tension arising in me, I know that I am running on self-will again. It means it is time to let go, to make space within me so Truth can move in and guide my thoughts and actions, even while writing this response. Revelations can vary from the miraculous to subtleties such as the question 'haven't you also?' has a container which does not come from Christ or God.

Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  5. Excuse Me! (( has a container which does not come from Christ or God ))

6. God already knows what revelations have been shared and taken in by me. The question 'haven't you also?' is of your own, not a question from Christ or God.

Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  7. What you only answer question from god?

8. A Friendly Reminder.
    Please Respond in Love and In a peaceful manner.
    Thank You

9. Jim it,s a legitimate question to the implication of pauls statement. there is nothing disrepectful intended.

10. BarElohim
    Greetings in Christ,
    As you are a newer member here, it's only normal that you are not familiar with the ways we do things here in cfs.

Anytime a topic begins to go back and forth and some tension may be developing, we post a friendly reminder .

In doing so it brings attention that the thread is being watched and things normally tend to stay calm and peaceful.
    This eliminates any further need of staff interaction.

Any time Staff wishes to bring something to any members attention, they will receive a pm with at least 2 senior staff members included.

I hope this makes things a little clearer.
    Blessings
    FCJ

11. download.jpeg

The staff regrets to inform the participants of this thread that this is now closed.

Thank you all for your valued participation. We will review this thread and if anyone has anything of value to add to this thread... please feel free to pm an active staff member.

God bless you all with grace and peace.

Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.