1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

WhiteCross

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Born2LoveYou, Jan 12, 2008.

1. I used to listen to them as a kid.

Even met the lead singer and he signed my In the Kingdom album :D

2. Old Songs?

Sorry, but these didn't sound "old" to me! I must be really old to you, 59. Course, when I was younger, I didn't listen to Christian rock. My favorite group was Chicago or Credence Clearwater. No offense intended.

3. Theres nothing to take offence to.

I don't know the american style of rock, But that style of rock for britain was around the 60s era.

4. Whitecross?

Are they still going on?

I remember on a trip with a college group to Hutchinson KS seeing them at a local college there. (Met a lot of Mennonites there.)

Anyway since I was asked to go since we were promoting concerts at the church we were going to, I was just hanging out at a cafeteria area there and lone behold Scott Wenzel (the lead singer) just came down to get something to eat and we hung out for a couple of hours. (He had a cold and wasn't feeling well, a number of us prayed for him and off and singing he went like nothing was wrong.)