Which are the main false religious groups (of) delusions?

qtld

Inactive
In the Bible there are the following main religious groups of idolatry and delusion:

1) of ammon-type - e.g. the religions from india, including buddhism,

2) of moab-type - e.g. the arabic/persian religions - islam, zoroastrianism, etc,

3) of edom-type - e.g. judaism, jehovism, and the derivatives of them.

Where/in what is the complication and the danger?

1. when the faith is not only in That Who realy is the true Lord God, but in other god(-s)/lord(-s).

2. when the faith is not only by the Word/Truth/Saying of the true Lord God, but by other word/saying.

3. when the faith is not used only for the Salvation of the true Lord God, but for unclean/bad purposes.

4. when in the faith has not Love to the whole God's Creation and Peacekeeping, but when in it has desecration, cursing, and enmity/hostility.

How/What is need to proceed?

- it is good to be Preach(-ed) Repentance from the idolatry.

- to be Preach(-ed) the basics of the right faith.

- (it) should not be judged, but it is Good to be Perform Correction.

- (it) must be shown as much as possible (maximum) Compassion and Mercy.

- (in order) to avoid conflicts the true Lord God may be (re-)presented only by the words: "Lord" and "God", or only by the word: "God".

- in any case(-s), all human/soul beings should be Saved without losses - namely this is the Purpose/Will/Volition of the true Lord God.

- the true Servants/Saviors must be Respected.

If someone can add something Good as reply, it is welcome.

In the Bible there are the following main false religious groups of idolatry and delusion:

2) of moab-type - e.g. the arabic/persian religions - islam, zoroastrianism, etc,

1. when the faith is not only in That Who realy is the true Lord God but in other god(-s)/lord(-s).

2. when the faith is not only by the Word/Truth/Saying of the true Lord God but by other word/saying.

3. when the faith is not used only for the Salvation of the true Lord God but for unclean/bad purposes.

4. when in the faith has not Love to the whole God's Creation and Peacekeeping but when in it has desecration, cursing, and enmity/hostility.

How/What is need to be proceed?

- (it) must be show(-n) as much as possible (maximum) Compassion and Mercy.

- (in order) to avoid conflicts the true Lord God may be (re-)presented only by the words: "Lord" and "God", or only by the word: "God".

- in any case(-s), all human/soul beings should be Saved without losses - namely this is the Purpose/Will/Volition of the true Lord God.

It must be me. My age has finally caught up with me. Here is another one that I simply can not comprehend as to what he is asking for. If someone would care to translate this I would love to respond to it.

If not..............have a great day my friend!

and which/what exactly you do not understand/can not translate?

In fairness, qtld, I don't wish to sound nasty but you can add me to the people who have difficulty in reading your posts.

I think it has been suggested before but it may help to try to keep things simple. Cut down on the:

either/or/else

And things like:

Preach(-ed).

qtld, do you have an English class? If not, I highly suggest you get on that. It will certainly help you in replying to posts on any English speaking site.

I read the Koran, or part of it, with the assistance of muslims. The English translations contained a lot of comentary within the text. This didn't seem confusing, however, when I removed the added texts, the meaning changed drastically in most cases!!!!

So, let me give qtld's post a shot. I will attempt to take out all the extras and see if we can figure out what he's saying. :)

In the Bible there are the following main false religious groups of delusion:

what is the danger?

1. when the faith is not only in the true God but in other gods.

2. when the faith is not only by God but in another god.

3. when the faith is not used for Salvation but for unclean purposes.

4. when in the faith has not Love of everything but hostility.

What is the need to proceed?

- it is good to Repent from sin.

- to Preach the Gospel.

- do not judge, but correct in love.

- show Compassion and Mercy.

- don't argue over God's name, just refer to Him as "God"

- salvation comes at a price - namely this is the Will of God.

- the true Servant/Saviors must be Respected.
(I haven't a clue)

If someone can add something Good as reply, it is welcome.​

Ha, ha, ha, that didn't help too much, did it?

I think qtld is trying to teach the Gospel to us.

Best I can figure is he's saying:
don't follow false religions
this is how to recognize false religions
and these are the tenats of true faith

what is the danger?

1. when the faith is not only in the true God but in other gods.​

2. when the faith is not only by God but in another god.​

3. when the faith is not used for Salvation but for unclean purposes.​

4. when in the faith has not Love of everything but hostility.​

What is the need to proceed?​

- it is good to Repent from sin.​

- to Preach the Gospel.​
- salvation comes at a price - namely this is the Will of God.​

You wrote "Love of everything", but how is possible e.g. the "darkness"(ie the evil) to be Loved?

And what is (the) sin according to you?

Also, what/which is the true gospel?

And what/which is the price of the Salvation?

In the Bible there are the following main religious groups of idolatry and delusion:

1. when the faith is not only in That Who realy is the true Lord God, but in other god(-s)/lord(-s).

2. when the faith is not only by the Word/Truth/Saying of the true Lord God, but by other word/saying.

3. when the faith is not used only for the Salvation of the true Lord God, but for unclean/bad purposes.

4. when in the faith has not Love to the whole God's Creation and Peacekeeping, but when in it has desecration, cursing, and enmity/hostility.

I do uderstand some of the thijbs you say.

You wrote "Love of everything", but how is possible e.g. the "darkness"(ie the evil) to be Loved?

Yes indeed! "Let the True God (to) Solve the problem."

No wonder when Jesus Christ was asked by a humble Scribe about this,

* Mark 12:28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

Jesus Christ replied:

* Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And it was only after Jesus gave the "first of all the commandments" that He told him:

* Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Hence, the "first of all the commandments" is actually the FIRST of the Ten Commandments!

* Exodus 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

And so,

* Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

* Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

QUESTIONS:

WHO, then, is the "Lord our God is one Lord?"

Who is the True God of the Holy Bible? What is His NAME?

Who is the God of Abraham and Moses? What is His NAME?
Who is the God of Peter and Paul? What is His NAME?
Who is the God the "chosen few" TODAY? What is His NAME?

Ha, ha, ha, that didn't help too much, did it?

I think qtld is trying to teach the Gospel to us.

Best I can figure is he's saying:
don't follow false religions
this is how to recognize false religions
and these are the tenats of true faith

Hahhahaaaaaaa..........Correct!

I know you struggel with English, but surely you do not think that she meant that we are to "love darkness or evil". I am sure that what ever your native language is, you do in fact know the difference. Therefore no answer is needed here IMO.

Your question was...........
What is sin according to you?

It makes no difference what we say sin is. It only matters what God says sin is my friend.

James 4:17
"So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. "
1 John 3:4
"Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness."
Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".

Then you asked
What the price of salvation is:

IT IS FREE!!! It did not cost YOU anything my friend, but is cost God the Father everything.

Rom 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (KJV)

The price God paid to buy us back from Satan is called the Price of Redemption. The word ‘redemption’ means to buy back, to recover - by payment - something which was yours in the first place. What was man's redemption price? What did God give to buy us back from Satan?

John 3: 16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

Ephesians 1: 7: “In whom we have redemption THROUH HIS BLOOD, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;”

If you have anymore questions.............ask away!

Then you asked:
Also, what/which is the true gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4....................
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you. Which also ye have received and wherein ye stand. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Jesus died for our sins according to the Scriptures. And that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."

For me, it is simpler to group false beliefs by their root cause.

You have the belief systems that are completely the result of man's imagination, this includes all of the primitive animist and ancestor worship type religions, as well as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taosim, Zoroastrianism, Atheism, Humanism, etc. In these the doctrine is all over the place due to the fact that they are all based completely on the delusions of men.

Belief systems that are directly the result of interference/influence on the part of Satan. These include Islam, Mormonism, Satanism, New Age, Witchcraft, Scientology, Christian Science, and a whole host of lesser known cults.

Then there are belief systems that have drifted away from their roots to become heretical, such as the Mary Cult in Maryland (a heretical neo-Catholic group that literally worships Mary as Goddess), Jim Jones types, Benny Hinn, and a host of various TV and other media "cults of personality" that have cropped up.

In the case of Judaism, since the Messiah has come, Judaism is now completely pointless.

For me, it is simpler to group false beliefs by their root cause.

You have the belief systems that are completely the result of man's imagination, this includes all of the primitive animist and ancestor worship type religions, as well as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taosim, Zoroastrianism, Atheism, Humanism, etc. In these the doctrine is all over the place due to the fact that they are all based completely on the delusions of men.

Belief systems that are directly the result of interference/influence on the part of Satan. These include Islam, Mormonism, Satanism, New Age, Witchcraft, Scientology, Christian Science, and a whole host of lesser known cults.

Then there are belief systems that have drifted away from their roots to become heretical, such as the Mary Cult in Maryland (a heretical neo-Catholic group that literally worships Mary as Goddess), Jim Jones types, Benny Hinn, and a host of various TV and other media "cults of personality" that have cropped up.

In the case of Judaism, since the Messiah has come, Judaism is now completely pointless.

Whats wrong with Benny Hinn O.0 I used to watch him?

I think the largest growing false religion in 'Christian' circles is the Emergent church theology : The worship of own works and the embarrasment of the Gospel message.

Stick to true doctrine, the love for the only true God and the love for people.

Oh my gosh, pancakes!!!! Satan quoted Scripture to Jesus!

Let go see what I can find for you........

Click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhvFScYQR_c&feature=related

I saw this guy at a church in Rochester and he has clips from several popular preachers exposing their false prophesies and contradictions AND he lets you hear them quote the Bible and then reqads what the next verses say to show he's misleading you OR gives you examples to show what he has claimed is false!

Oops, the guy, Justin Peters, at the beginning of the tape is the one I saw. But he doesn't seem to appear in the tape again. Still this probably shows you what you need to see. Mr. Peters is in the second video, too.

really during his sermons he's always reading out of the bible, could u give me some examples...

There are several books available that documents anything you would like to know.

Hank Hanigraff's........."Counterfit Revival".
Dave Hunt..................."The Seduction of Christianity".

If you want to save the money, simply to a web search on "You tube" or just Google.... Benny Hinn.

It is out there. Lots and lots of information and documentation. The real problem is NOT the documentation but wheather or not you will accept it.

It doesn't take much research to find out how real or fake a big name preacher is. I usually follow the rule that if their name is big, it's too big to see Jesus' name through, but I'm sure there are some exceptions. Just do the research and don't trust every person you see on TV that wears a Rolex.

For instance, I watched a National Taikwondo championship tournament this weekend. As someone who has trained in traditional Okinawan Karate as well as REAL Korean Taikwondo, it was almost a painful experience to watch it. I saw thousands of people competing, and they were horribly uncoordinated, and their techniques were absolutely abysmal. These were high ranking black belts, competing on a national stage. I'm sure they thought they knew what they were doing, but as someone with experience, I could see the utter lack of body control and power that is a mark of real martial arts. In some cases, I saw 4/5th degree blackbelts who weren't even alive long enough to have earned the skill and knowledge required by traditional schools. I know that they all believed they were learning the "real thing". Interviewed showed that they really believed they were learning to defend themselves. Swinging your arms and legs wildly without power or control is not a martial art. Breaking a 1/8" piece of pine is pointless. In traditional Taikwondo, you learn to break bricks and cinder blocks, or you don't get your black belt...ever.

The same is true of some popular preachers. They teach something, and they convince those that listen that they preach truth. Only when you know the real-deal, do you immediately recognize the fake. The preacher may even believe what they are saying. To quote Mr. Miyagi, "There are no bad students, only bad teachers".

Back