Where Is The Love!

I'm not sure what point is being made with this quote, but I'd love to know.
In my humble opinion, and I could be wrong, but I think he was contributing to the original post. The original post is titled, "where is the love", and at the end of the post says, "And above all show the love of Jesus." In Mitspa's post he quotes John 14:22, and makes bold Jesus saying, "If a man love me he will keep my words."

So, I believe how they relate is OP is saying show the love of Jesus, and Mitspa is quoting a verse where Jesus tells how to show love to Him. *hugs*

He's bolded some of the text to give us a clue: "If a man love me, he will keep my words"

I'm going to assume that means don't ever compromise when it comes to the scriptures.

He's bolded some of the text to give us a clue: "If a man love me, he will keep my words"

I'm going to assume that means don't ever compromise when it comes to the scriptures.
Jesus used scripture all the time when speaking to people. Is the word of God not worth mentioning when speaking to others?

maybe i read your post wrong. You were commenting that the verse meant no compromise?
I think the person who POSTED that is intending it to be meant that way, that we should not compromise God's word. If that's what he intends to say, then I would suggest he take a more reasonable approach, yes.

Once, I was called a cotton headed ninny muggin. At the time I was very offended. How could someone say something like that to me? Heartless. After some time had past, I thought about the situation again, and you know what.. I was being a cotton headed ninny muggin. They weren't being heartless. They were telling me the truth. It was something that I needed to hear. Now I consider that person a true friend, because they are honest with me, even though sometimes I am not honest with myself.
You are my favorite cotton headed ninny muggin. :)

Back