Where Is Robin Williams?

I given suicide a lot of thought and I got something.
When one decides to commit suicide, it means he's rejecting God's life.
That means rejecting His forgiveness and therefore rejecting His salvation.

(Most Christians would do it just to end their misery and go be with God.), at least I think so.

So that thought and my parents love was the only things that's stopped me.

I given suicide a lot of thought and I got something.
When one decides to commit suicide, it means he's rejecting God's life.
That means rejecting His forgiveness and therefore rejecting His salvation.

(Most Christians would do it just to end their misery and go be with God.), at least I think so.

So that thought and my parents love was the only things that's stopped me.

And when you are classified with depression as a mental illness are you truly capable of making up your mind?

Is a psychotic in control enough to know the difference between his actions and premeditated murder?

And is that loving to do that to someone insane?

I think this is why The King rescinded eye for an eye, because it could easily punish those that should not.

To say he could truly determine the implications of his suicide while under a known mental illness classified in the DSM-V; is a tall order for us to assume.

Yes, I don't think a person in a truly depressed state can be held responsible for his/her actions regarding suicide. They dump lots of money into health but not nearly enough into mental health.

We all hope he is in heaven. As someone mentioned before that is between him and God. I have no idea if he was a Christian, but some of his standup comedy wasn't something a Christian would be doing. I don't believe that suicide would keep a Christian out of heaven. We all sin and if I were to be weak right before I died would that mean I was heading to hell?

I've known people who suffered from depression, they truly are not in their right minds.

Regardless of where he is right now, come Judgement Day you could always put in a good word for him.

where in the Bible says we can put in a good word?
That would be nice. Of course we have no influence at all, but I know Robin Williams made an awful lot of people happy during his time on earth, and even though the "good works won't get you into heaven" crowd would disagree, I really think that what he did and contributed should be taken into consideration. His good works were very good works indeed.

where in the Bible says we can put in a good word?

That is what "Judgement Day" is all about. Do you remember the scripture "we shall judge angels"?
If they were (and men also) already condemned eternally there would be no judging.
On Judgement Day everyone gets a chance to put in their two cents worth for their friends and enemies before
God makes a VERY FINAL decision.

Not saying he wasnt saved but anyone could have good works but without God they mean nothing.
I strongly suspect he WASN'T "saved" if you mean it in the evangelical Protestant sense, but I disagree this man's good works meant nothing regardless of what his relationship with God was. He changed a lot of lives for the better and I can only see that as a good thing.

Only God knows. We shouldn't try to judge others based on our own perspective of righteousness. To me, Robin Williams was a "good" man. Never heard about him stealing or killing someone. Just tried to make people laugh. Do you think the media would've announced he was a christian? Don't think so.

Of course, as believers, we all know this: there is one way and one way only to see G-d on "friendly terms": if we confess with a believing mind to Y'shua-Jesus. With that said, one show broadcast some things Mr. Williams said that gave me hope.

When people die, we believers immediately think about their eternal souls. It is painful for most of us believers to imagine someone spending eternity without G-d.

When my first husband was killed, I immediately thanked G-d for what I saw through his last month, especially what I saw in his last three days.

When Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet, passed away, of course, I hoped he was with the L-rd. I just kind of loved him -- he reminded me of my first husband in many way. My heart went out to him.

When my father died, I was completely at peace. I know he is with the L-rd.

When Mother died, I didn't know what her eternity was. I have no clue.

We all face these things with what we know and what we don't know. All we can do, for those of whom we are not sure, is remember that they are judged by a righteous G-d who knows all things and let it go. We're obviously powerless.

Back