Where I live.

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Peter Luke, May 5, 2015.

1. This is near where I live, called "The Devil's Punchbowl".

[​IMG]

Where is the Messiah, JG27_chili, Siloam and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. I see this every morning down a street when I take the bus to work:

[​IMG]

3. Wow! That's gorgeous, Abdicate!!

Abdicate likes this.
  4. :rolleyes:
    Flashback... It looks the punchbowls others found just after I visited them. (+,+)

Euphemia likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Siloam, Euphemia and Peter Luke says Amen and like this.
  6. Sorry, forgot text. View from our little flat on a winter morning.

7. Lovely Sunrise. From the lights, it looks like other people were getting their breakfast ready.
    Many decades ago, I photographed the sunrises during breakfast. That is how I used to start the day before setting of to work. I used to have a large collection of sunrises.

Arrie03 likes this.
  8. A poor marketing strategy.
    Lennox Head is the next town up the coast.
    [​IMG]
    This is actually an old dairy milking shed.

Mercedes Benz E Class, Euphemia and / says Amen and like this.
  9. LOL - That is too funny!

Mercedes Benz E Class likes this.
  10. View from the headlands of Lennox Head, facing north onto Seven Mile Beach. Byron Bay is the next town (about 14 miles away).
    [​IMG]

View from Lennox Head, facing north along Seven Mile Beach.
    [​IMG]

View from Lennox Head, facing south along Seven Mile beach, looking back at the headland.
    [​IMG]

Phoenix111, JG27_chili and Euphemia says Amen and like this.
  11. I wanna go there---NOW!

12. So my wife and I were talking about the gifts of the Lord when a construction worker walked up to our back fence and placed a dove in our bird feeder. Even when a pigeon flew by she (I guess) pecked at him but never left. I felt I needed to give her water, so I cut out the bottom of an empty water bottle I bought over the weekend and I felt compelled to keep it; now I know why. Our guest let us pet her! I figured the worker found her in one of the houses under construction and wouldn't fly away because she was exhausted. After eating and drinking she took a nap and after 2 hours, flew away! What a blessing! Thank you Lord for such a beautiful and wonderful gift from the Father!! :notworthy:

James 1:17 (KJV)
    Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.​

[​IMG]

Where is the Messiah, JG27_chili, Peter Luke and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    I live a two minute walk from this castle.

Euphemia, Robine and Abdicate says Amen and like this.
  14. HBbeach2.jpg HBCailf.jpg
    Near where I live. Huntington Beach So Calif.

15. Lion1a.jpg
    Lion3a.jpg
    San Diego wild animal park......say cheese!

Euphemia, / and Abdicate says Amen and like this.
  16. Peter Luke likes this.
  17. Sunset over the Richmond River.
    "It's time to go big brother."
    [​IMG]

Where is the Messiah, Arrie03, Euphemia and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  18. Peter Luke and CCW95A say Amen and like this.
  19. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This is High Falls near where I live in GA

Where is the Messiah, Peter Luke, Euphemia and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  20. Looks like Upstate New York in the Adirondacks! I used to go hiking up there all the time back in the day.

Jahida likes this.