When Ye Therefore Shall See The Abomination Of Desolation....flee From Covetousness

The shepherds have used their mouths for deceit and are preaching for money. They have taken away the life of Jesus from His appearing in our mortal flesh by taking Him with their “craft”….deceit…. and putting them to death….the destruction of the flesh.

Mark 14:1 KJV
(1) After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death.

The life of Jesus is not appearing in our mortal flesh for they have taken away the “daily sacrifice” of having love for one another with their flattery and lead many astray into their covetous ways and envy and strife and divisions. By continually bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus (the “daily” sacrifice), the life of Jesus is to be made MANIFEST in our mortal body…our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

But why do we not see this? Because of the hidden abomination of desolation…..the covetousness of men’s hearts cleverly concealed by the deceitful, flattering tongue….Babylon. It is the accursed thing that destroys us. We can NOT keep company with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous.

Joshua 7:11-13 KJV
(11) Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.
(12) Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.
(13) Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

The “abomination of desolation” is covetousness that is set up among us and is destroying the temple of which our mortal bodies are. And the world blasphemes His name because of this preaching for money. Covetousness is among our “stuff” and we need to destroy the accursed thing among us.

The life of Jesus is NOT being manifest in the flesh in the here and now of those who are preaching for money and in those who sit in their companies. They lie in wait for blood as they swallow up those who are led astray by their covetous preaching. They swallow many up alive as the grave and whole as those that go down into the pit. Many are entering through the wide gate and broad way to the destruction of the flesh because of the false prophets. The life of Jesus is being BETRAYED by those who have FORGOTTEN the words of our Lord Jesus: that it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Proverbs 1:10-19 KJV
(10) My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
(11) If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
(12) Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

(13) We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
(14) Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
(15) My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
(16) For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
(17) Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
(18) And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
(19) So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof

They come following after the way of Judas.

A “great multitude” have come with their “swords” and “staves”….all having received authority from the “chief priests, scribes and elders”. They come with impressive credentials….being ordained by the authoritative men of their denominations to preach….having a license to preach for money. We are His flesh and bones. Yet, the Son of man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners who come to take His aways life from us….and all for money’s sake.

Mark 14:41-46 KJV
(41) And he cometh the third time, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: it is enough, the hour is come; behold, the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

We are commanded to “rise up”….awake from our “sleep”…. and GO out from among them.

(42) Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.
(43) And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.

They flatter us with a “kiss”….lying lips….and take His life from appearing in our mortal flesh in the here and now.

(44) And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely.
(45) And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him.
(46) And they laid their hands on him, and took him.

“Judas” was guide to them that take the life of Jesus away. They have purchased a field….a field of blood…..because of the reward of iniquity. They preach for money as they fall headlong after reward and they have no pity…no mercy…upon those they have afflicted who do not manifest the life of Jesus in their mortal flesh because they follow after them to the destruction of the flesh so that the spirit may be saved. “He burst asunder in the midst and all his bowels gushed out “ = they have no mercy upon those that are afflicted by them.

Acts 1:16-20 KJV
(16) Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
(17) For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
(18) Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
(19) And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
(20) For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

And they say “blessed by the LORD, for I am rich”. The shepherds have no mercy upon them as the sheep are not being fed by them. “Judas” means “praise, celebrate”….as they rejoice in the preaching for money.

Zechariah 11:4-5 KJV
(4) Thus saith the LORD my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;
(5) Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.

The “strange woman”…the deceitful, flattering tongue….speaks good words and fair speeches to deceive the simple of heart.

Proverbs 7:7-14 KJV
(7) And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
(8) Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
(9) In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

Babylon….the flattering tongue….lies in wait at every corner and ”kisses” us with her flattering lips….saying “peace, peace”…..Prosperity to you.

(10) And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
(11) (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
(12) Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

The flattering tongue speaks a beautiful speech and causes many to yield. But it is for their lives….

Proverbs 7:21-27 KJV
(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

Their house is the way to the grave going down to the chambers of death.

(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

This is why Paul says that he is pure from the BLOOD OF ALL MEN for he has NOT shunned to declared unto us ALL the counsel of God. IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE. He has spoken this to the OVERSEERS who are to feed the church of God which He has purchased with His own blood.

Acts 20:26-35 KJV
(26) Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

(27) For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
(29) For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
(30) Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
(31) Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
(32) And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Paul did NOT covet any one’s silver, gold or apparel. He worked with his own hands to support his needs.

(33) I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

Again, we are to work with our own hands to support our own necessities so that we can support the “weak”….the weak-minded of the world who blaspheme His name when they see the coveting of money going on in the churches.

(34) Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

(35) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

We can not be joined together with those who preach for money with the flattering tongue….the spiritual “fornication”. The temple ….the mortal body…is being destroyed by sitting with them and affirming their sayings and works. We are of ONE FLESH when we sit with them. Our body is NOT our own.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 KJV
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

We need to come out from among them and be separate and not be attached to their unclean things. What agreement has the temple of God with “idols”?

2 Corinthians 6:16-18 KJV
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

The destroyers of the temple of God (of which our mortal bodies are) are themselves being destroyed. Those who are greedy of gain are having their own lives being removed from the earth as well as they are decaying away to the grave just like the nations around us. The flesh is being destroyed from off the earth so that the spirit may be saved. Their works are being revealed for what they are as their mortal flesh has not been saved. No flesh is being saved. His wrath is being revealed from heaven against all unrighteousness and ungodliness of men. They themselves (their spirits) have been saved but as by fire ….by the wrath of God…for they have suffered loss as the flesh has been destroyed.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV
(16) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
(17) If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

As an overseer of the church, if we preach that a man should not steal, are we stealing by preaching for money? Are we preaching against adultery but spiritually committing “adultery” by using our tongues for deceptive flattery to lead others astray? Are we not truly an idolater because of covetousness? Covetousness= idolatry.

Romans 2:19-24 KJV
(19) And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
(20) An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
(21) Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
(22) Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

We can boast that we never have committed adultery with another woman or that we have never stole and that we abhor all idols of the world. Yet, if we preach the Word of God for money….peddling the Word of God for unjust gain….we are breaking the law and bringing dishonor unto God as the world sees it and blasphemes His name.

(23) Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

The name of God is being blasphemed among the Gentiles (the world) through those who are doing such things.

(24) For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

The heads judge for reward and the priests teach for hire and the prophets are divining for money as they build up Zion with blood and Jerusalem with iniquity. We are to DECLARE unto them their transgression and to Israel their sin.

Micah 3:8-12 KJV
(8) But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
(9) Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.
(10) They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.

(11) The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.
(12) Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.

The heads of the churches that lack understanding are great oppressors…..but he that hates COVETOUSNESS (the abomination of desolation) shall prolong his days (inherit “eternal life” in the here and now).

Proverbs 28:16-18 KJV
(16) The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.

Those who preach for money are doing violence to the blood of people and are fleeing to the “pit”. Let no man STAY with him. We are to come out from among them and be separate.

(17) A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.
(18) Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

The heads of the churches that stole are to steal no more but rather let then labor by working with their own hands to support themselves so that they may truly be able to preach the Word of God to them that need it.

Ephesians 4:28 KJV
(28) Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

And we are not to keep company with the covetous…the fornicator….the idolaters…who call themselves “brothers” in Christ. This is not about leaving the covetous of the world but the covetous “brothers” right in the church that lead us astray from having love for one another. We are not to “eat” with them.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person

We are to depart from among those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. We are to depart and touch no unclean thing…..the abomination of desolation….covetousness.

Isaiah 52:10-11 KJV
(10) The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
(11) Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

When we see the covetousness in men….as they preach for money….we are to flee the idolatry.

When we see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place where it ought not be, we are to flee into the mountains of His righteousness. We are not to take any of their covetous teachings (tithing, etc) with us nor are we to take the cloak of deception with us. Let them in the land of Judah (Judaea, Judas) flee....

Matthew 24:15-18 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
(17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
(18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

We are to leave the cloak of covetousness behind. We are not to speak with flattering words….pleasing men….for unjust gain. Guile….deceit…should NOT be found in our mouths at all.

1 Thessalonians 2:3-5 KJV
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness
:

We are to ARISE and go from them and be healed....

Mark 2:11-12 KJV
(11) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
(12) And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

Back