When God Speaks, It Is So

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by godbe4me, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Brilliant postings!
    God never leaves nor forsakes us; what a fantasic God we have. We're lucky to have Him.

2. Excellent! I had to smile when you asked how many attempts Jesus had to make to raise Lazarus from the dead. :) Compared to how many times we have to do something before it works.

3. What a great reminder to experience God, not only reading His words. Everyday, with my partner in pray, I am learning to ask God to give the passion and desire to know more about His heart. I believe that when we love Him more, by His grace and strength, our acts will be synchronized with God's words.

Having such a great community like this is also a way to remind me that God's word should really change our lives and people around us.
    Can't wait to listen and share real experiences in how God's word changes our surroundings^^

4. Thank you for the inspiration. God Bless and have a wonderful day.

5. Yeah we need to always give Him the time of day no matter what 24/7!

6. Woow and He has made us kings n priests, ambassadors in Christ. For where the word of a king is there is power.

In Jesus Name we decree a thing ( our health, prosperity, peace, victory) and it it established.