What We Watch

More and more people are moving away from the real christian message here in Spain. Indifference is quite evident and the catholic church here is quite empty, only the old faithfull go now. few, very few young people go.
But I guess this is happening all over Europe. I am not surprised it is happening in Italy too. The catholic church with its history of persecutions, corrupt Popes and a message which is non biblical is driving people away from religion. Only about 13% of those who claim to be catholics attend church ( except for deaths, weddings or baptisms). Blesings Julio191

More and more people are moving away from the real christian message here in Spain. Indifference is quite evident and the catholic church here is quite empty, only the old faithfull go now. few, very few young people go.
But I guess this is happening all over Europe. I am not surprised it is happening in Italy too. The catholic church with its history of persecutions, corrupt Popes and a message which is non biblical is driving people away from religion. Only about 13% of those who claim to be catholics attend church ( except for deaths, weddings or baptisms). Blesings Julio191

I certainly wouldn't blame people's moving away from Christianity on the Catholic Church, especially being a devout Catholic. But the shift from Christianity appears to be due to Liberalism and Subjectivism.

But while it's true the Church has a history of corruption and problems (this being from clergy), the majesterium of the Church (separate from the clergy and the laity) is very sincere regarding its message, which does align with the Bible.

Last edited:
Back