What was the last thing that God said to you?

Haha; the Lord pesters me about this :).
I sit down and He coughs and says "What should you be doing?" :ROFLMAO:
On a longer or more deeper thing, something God showed me while reading book of Judges. The importance of bringing up godly generation. The importance parents need to play in bringing up next generation. Some times some verses just stand out. Other may not see the application of that verse same way. Not really coming up with another interpretation, just another application. That was a more deeper thing that God showed me or spoke to me.

On a longer or more deeper thing, something God showed me while reading book of Judges. The importance of bringing up godly generation. The importance parents need to play in bringing up next generation. Some times some verses just stand out. Other may not see the application of that verse same way. Not really coming up with another interpretation, just another application. That was a more deeper thing that God showed me or spoke to me.
I agree with you. We must spread the good word of God, however we mustn't pressure anyone.
God has a plan for all our lives, we all must trust in Him; He will work wonders.
As a minister, I feel it is important for children to be taught about God and Jesus.

This wasn't the last thing He told me, but what i can remember right now..... i said, so your going to give us a doctors used boat, He said that the healthy do not need a doctor but the sick. I said okie dokie, good enough for me :)

Ya Know I have been thinking about this for several days and I just could not put my finger on what the last thing God said to me was so.....I asked Him and here is what he had to say,
"Jim, I have yet to say my last thing to you for I have much more to say"!!
So there you have it..........(y)

Ya Know I have been thinking about this for several days and I just could not put my finger on what the last thing God said to me was so.....I asked Him and here is what he had to say,
"Jim, I have yet to say my last thing to you for I have much more to say"!!
So there you have it..........(y)
Very true indeed.

Just last night we went shopping for a new vacuum because we thought ours died on us. I had the vacuum on the cart and was looking for my wife and on the way to find her in my mind I heard God tell me to put it back. This pay period we are financially strapped because of some bad tenants who left us with some bills they didn't pay so a new vacuum wasn't planned for. So I told my wife I felt God telling us to not get this and to wait. She told me to listen to God and when we got home we brought in our smaller vacuum from the garage to use. For some reason my wife tried our broken one again and it turned on right away. She ran it for awhile and no issues whatsoever.

God is good and knows our needs before we do.

Back