Though sometimes he leads through waters deep,
Trials fall across the way,
Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep,
See his footprints all the way.

Soon he's coming back to welcome me
Far beyond the starry sky;
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown;
I shall reign with him on high.

Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 1:1-8 (ESV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%201&version=ESV

The Time is Near

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

John, in the Spirit of God, wrote these words nearly 2,000 years ago. So, the words “soon” and “near,” though meaning quickly, speedily, and shortly, did not mean right away, but that these things were approaching; that they were coming hereafter. In a way, though, all the events from that time forward have been leading up to the time of the end and have been in preparation even for what we are seeing in our present day and time, as well.

John told us (as recorded in 1 John 4) that the spirit of the antichrist was already at work in the world. What this means is that the spirit of the antichrist, which is really Satan, is alive and is at work right now in our midst in preparation for the time of the end when the beast of Revelation will rule this earth for a time, times and half a time. None of us knows when that time will be, yet Jesus told us that we should be able to discern the signs of the times based upon what he told us they are, so that all of this should not take us by surprise. So, my purpose in writing this is to obey my Lord in sharing with you what I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me concerning some of these present signs of the times leading up to this rule of the beast and the return of Christ.

Budget Deal

I read four news articles, which I will reference below. Two of them I did not read in full (the last two). The first one had to do with this “budget deal” supposedly being discussed and voted upon in Congress. What I believe the Lord Jesus continues to show me here is that the true deal being finalized is not a budget deal for the USA, but is the “deal of the century,” i.e. this “new agreement” with the New World Order Beast, for it to have control of the nations of the world, including to have complete control and authority over these United States of America. I saw this “final passage” of the deal, not only as this agreement with the “Beast,” but also in relation to the issuing and the sending forth of a privatized secret undercover militarized police force of the New World Order, which the Lord Jesus has often shown me is like that of the Prussianized army of the 18th – 20th centuries; i.e. of the German Kingdom (Hitler-like), and that of authoritarian control and rigid discipline.

Instead of the members of Congress being held on the budget, what is being held is the throne for the beast to rule the earth, and it is just awaiting its arrival. The concerns that some members of Congress may have over this “final passage” of the bill are truly concerns over the final stages involved in bringing this New World Order Beast to power via coordination of partnering nations and this Prussianized N.W.O. militarized police force getting where it needs to go (its final destination), i.e. concerns over making sure everything is in place for this coup of the USA and other nations of the world not yet under the complete authority and rule of the N.W.O. Beast. The plan in motion is for the complete shutdown of the federal government of the U.S.A. (and all nations of the world). The “new agreement” that will be in place at that time will be this “mark of the beast,” i.e. this handing over of our nation to the rule of the beast via this Prussianized military police force. Yet, there are many nations and people within our own nation who oppose this rule of the N.W.O. from taking hold, and that is truly what some of our leaders are fighting against, i.e. they are fighting against all opposition to the rule of the New World Order Beast.

Japan…

I read a news article about Japan, which supposedly is contending with China over land and air space, i.e. over an island or a group of islands. Purportedly Japan is having a military build-up and a national security strategy aimed at opposing China’s claims of this contested territory. According to the article, Japan has formed its own “U.S.-style National Security Council.” So, what the Lord Jesus is showing me here is that this security council, strategy, and military build-up, which supposedly is of Japan’s own making, is in name only, but that this is really of the U.N. Security Council (the Sanhedrin of the N.W.O.), the New World Order Beast’s strategy, and that the military build-up is really that of this Prussianized private military police force which will be used in this conquering of nations, I believe including inside the U.S. in order to take the U.S. by storm. Yet, the only way this will work is through “international cooperation,” which basically means cooperation with the N.W.O. Beast. It is the same scenario repeated over and over again in nation after nation after nation over the course of several years now. Much of this “cooperation” is forced.

Yet, the true opposition is not the government of China, as they are part of the U.N. Security Council, in fact they are one of the 5 permanent members + 1, i.e. the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, China and Russia. Yet, that does not mean everyone in these nations is on board with the New World Order takeover, just like most Americans would be opposed to such a global government the likes of Hitler’s regime becoming the supreme rule of our nation. So, they will use this Prussianized military force to remove, persuade or discredit all opposing forces to this global rule, including the persecution and death of those who profess Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, who hold fast to their testimony, and who share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the goal of winning others to salvation in Christ. Also, the true disputed territory is not this set of islands, per se, but is the “seat” of rule and authority of this beast and this “deal of the century,” i.e. this “new agreement” with the N.W.O., which makes the true opposition all those opposed to the rule of the N.W.O. Beast.

N.S.A. and the Dollar

I only briefly read these two news articles, but I read enough to get the picture I believe the Lord Jesus wanted me to receive. The N.S.A. is presently “under the gun” for having taken more liberties than it should have in spying on the people of America’s private lives. The article stated that the Supreme Court will have the “last word.” The Lord is showing me that the U.N. Security Council is truly the “Supreme Court” of this world (and the U.S.), and they truly will have the “last word” on what happens with the N.S.A. and the information they collected on the people of this world. We have to know that we no longer live in the land of the free and home of the brave, but every word we speak or write could be shouted from the rooftops, because the government has access to it all, and can even spy on us via our TV sets (for those who have TVs), our computers, and via our cell phones, etc. They are collecting data on us all the time, and believe me, they do intend to use it against us. The true “last word” in all of this will be this “new deal; new agreement; final passage,” which does not support the constitution of the USA, but will obliterate it. This is the goal.

The article on the U.S. dollar stated that the dollar “edged higher.” What I saw edging higher was the closeness of the rule of this New World Order Beast. There are signs of this all around us which we can all see if we have eyes to see and ears to hear. As well, the adjusting of positions of investors I saw as this adjusting of political positions of power by removing some leaders so that others could move into their place and by holding a “seat” of power for the rule of the Beast (N.W.O.). I saw the groundwork being laid here for the reduction in the Federal… as this shifting of power, this holding of the seat for the rule of the Beast, and this forming and sending forth of this Prussianized military police force in order to contend will all opposing forces to the rule of the Beast. And, the true “reduction” is the lessening, cutback or absolute removal of the U.S. federal government as we now know it, as well as all independent governments within the nations of this world.

He Is Coming!

John to the seven churches that are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

A very difficult time is ahead in America and in the world as a whole, especially for those who bear the name of Jesus Christ, who hold to the testimony of their salvation, and who actively share the gospel of Jesus Christ in order to win people to Christ. Many throughout the world are already suffering great persecution and death at the hand of this U.S. – N.W.O. Beast for their witness for Christ and his gospel, but this is coming to America, too. Yet, we can be encouraged because Christ Jesus will be with us, he will uphold us, and he will get us through these difficult days, and soon he will take us home.

If you have strayed from a pure devotion to your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I pray you will get right with him today, that you will confess your sins, and that you will choose to walk in his Spirit from this day forward. I believe God will use this time to bring many to him or back to him.

Return to Me / An Original Work / September 5, 2013

Based off Jeremiah 31; Cf. Rev. 2-3

I have loved you with an eternal love,
Which I give to you, in my faithfulness.

Keep your voice from weeping,
And your eyes from tearing.
You will be rewarded
With much fruitfulness.

There is hope for you that My family
Will return to Me; live in victory!

Though I discipline in My love for you,
My heart longs for you that you walk in truth.

Turn your thoughts to your Lord.
Choose to walk in His ways.
Turn from your sins daily.
Follow Jesus Christ.

Oh, how long will you wander in your sin?
Give your hearts to Me; be restored within.

I will satisfy ev’ry weary soul
Who repents of sin; is renewed within.

Behold, days are coming;
It will surely happen;
Though I discipline them,
They will thrive again.

I will be their One and their Only God.
They shall walk in white; be in Me, made right.

http://originalworks.info/return-to-me/

New Sources: http://www.voanews.com/content/amid-dispute-with-china-japan-boosts-military-spending/1811812.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/17/politics/senate-budget-deal/

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/t/story/judge-deals-nsa-defeat-bulk-phone-collection-21236320?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/12/17/us-markets-forex-idINBRE9AH0UU20131217

Back