What Is Paul Teaching Here?

You guys are painful :). Quacking for a dog is 100% against its nature ;). Standing in mud does not make me a pig. Paul did not remain a sinner, he became a Christian. A Christian makes mistakes of rebellion / sin, but that does simply not make him a sinner.

Would you call your good faithful wife a harlot / adulterer if she has one or two evil thoughts of other men?

H

Oh good grief lol :-}}

I didn't say I disregard Paul and his teachings...it's more like medicine that tastes bad (his "style" is not my cup of tea) but you know it is healthy for you to take. Paul was zealous for Jesus; that is what draws me to him of course. :)

''I freely admit, I don't really care for many of Paul's 'teachings.' He was a holy man''. This is your statement that compelled me to reply. But hearing you say his teaching is like medicine calms me right down :).

You guys are painful :). Quacking for a dog is 100% against its nature ;). Standing in mud does not make me a pig. Paul did not remain a sinner, he became a Christian. A Christian makes mistakes of rebellion / sin, but that does simply not make him a sinner.

Would you call your good faithful wife a harlot / adulterer if she has one or two evil thoughts of other men?

Hey KJ...."If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." This old saying called the duck test, is an example of inductive reasoning. It is part of the exegetical process when we read the scriptures.

Suppose it barks like a duck?
Haha

Hey KJ...."If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." This old saying called the duck test, is an example of inductive reasoning. It is part of the exegetical process when we read the scriptures.

Suppose it barks like a duck?
Haha

Back