What Is Idolatry?

You say in post #8 "...and I don't want to be ignored" and in post #19 you have a funny way of saying "...I am not lying, but I am not seeking attention." You say, in the OP (opening post) that you have been confused, and troubled by "demons" but when you have people pray for you and read the Bible, it helps. Tulpa are a portal to evil. You can sin in thought only. Then you say, again and again, "Don't worry about me." Which is it?

You say in post #8 "...and I don't want to be ignored" and in post #19 you have a funny way of saying "...I am not lying, but I am not seeking attention." You say, in the OP (opening post) that you have been confused, and troubled by "demons" but when you have people pray for you and read the Bible, it helps. Tulpa are a portal to evil. You can sin in thought only. Then you say, again and again, "Don't worry about me." Which is it?

Well, depends what you mean, because I AM serious and honest. Also, I still don't understand that why would a psychological delusion be a portal to evil? Especially if it's a forced delusion? And I don't know what to do then, maybe I should find a man who is like and looks like Severus. I hope a man like him would come then... :( Just don't hurt me anymore by saying that I am an attention seeker and liar because I'm not. I am just curious and serious and honest. I feel guilty when I ask questions because people think things about me that are not true.

Well, depends what you mean, because I AM serious and honest. Also, I still don't understand that why would a psychological delusion be a portal to evil? Especially if it's a forced delusion?quote]

A delusion is a lie - not real. I don't get why you think a "forced delusion" makes any difference. You speak of some ideas as a "comfort" to you and posters are telling you to truly get with God - there is no greater, truer, lasting comfort. And your response to these seems to be, yeah, yeah - forget about that BUT what about this?

okay. What if I ask God or Jesus Christ that what do they think about forced psychological delusions? But my priest agreed with me that the Tulpa thing is only just some mental thing and it can't bring demons. And Tulpae are still not demons and creating a Tulpa is not witchcraft or occult or New Age. It just doesn't make sense that when I force myself into seeing a delusion what I will only create and then the devil is like "Oh yeah? Polly is creating a Snape delusion? Okay, I will send a minion who has the form of Snape."

okay. What if I ask God or Jesus Christ that what do they think about forced psychological delusions? But my priest agreed with me that the Tulpa thing is only just some mental thing and it can't bring demons. And Tulpae are still not demons and creating a Tulpa is not witchcraft or occult or New Age.

The name Tulpa is alot older than you seem to think it is. In reference to how "demons" get themselves invited in, you could read Malachi Martin's Hostage to the Devil (scariest book I ever read). I have a hard time reconciling any holy man, who has helped you deal with your previous "demons" not being alarmed by your playing with Tulpa.

The name Tulpa is alot older than you seem to think it is. In reference to how "demons" get themselves invited in, you could read Malachi Martin's Hostage to the Devil (scariest book I ever read). I have a hard time reconciling any holy man, who has helped you deal with your previous "demons" not being alarmed by your playing with Tulpa.

I see. Well, then the appropiate word for the Severus delusion is maybe just "forced delusion" and not Tulpa... I was once starting to create the Tulpa, and it almost worked, but I stopped because I was not ready yet.

I just don't get it that why would a delusion be dangerous, because delusion is more like a brain glitch... But maybe I am going to create the Tulpa and I'll test if everything will go good, and if not, then I can get the priest to banish the Tulpa and the demons.

I suspect you know what I am going to say, so it may be a waste of type. To act on a lie is dangerous and dumb. And good luck finding a holy person that can clean up the damage, once it is done. It is your choice to follow after evil, it is never designed (evil) to make you happy.

I suspect you know what I am going to say, so it may be a waste of type. To act on a lie is dangerous and dumb. And good luck finding a holy person that can clean up the damage, once it is done. It is your choice to follow after evil, it is never designed (evil) to make you happy.

We'll see what happens then. But I am suddenly getting everyday closer to the moment when I meet Severus...

Polly - why do you persist with this delusion?
You are never going to meet Severus Snape, he does not, nor will he ever exist.

BTW, forgive my ignorance, but I have never heard of the sect/denomination, Evangelical Lutherans. 'Splain, please?

BTW, forgive my ignorance, but I have never heard of the sect/denomination, Evangelical Lutherans. 'Splain, please?

It's a type of Christian religion. Google Evangelical Lutheranism. And it's the religion of most Finnish people. It's a long explanation, but the main belief of Evangelical Lutheranism is that God and Jesus Christ forgives us if we pray for forgiveness and if we repent.

It's a type of Christian religion. Google Evangelical Lutheranism. And it's the religion of most Finnish people. It's a long explanation, but the main belief of Evangelical Lutheranism is that God and Jesus Christ forgives us if we pray for forgiveness and if we repent.

Thanks - that was interesting. I did google and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelical_Lutheran_Church_in_America for any that may be interested. As stated, it covers the American ELCA. Apparently 3 Lutheran sects merged and formed the church in 1988. My paternal grandparents were Lutheran but being Swedish, according to the link, that's not all that odd. I have just never paid attention to the "evangelical" part until now (Much like United Methodists). Many years ago, when I was looking for the differences between Protestant denomnation, all I remembered about the Lutherans is that they are closest to the Catholics then the rest. (But who knows now?). Sorta off the OP but I asked the question because I wondered where I might point you, in your own denomination.

I am disturbed by some of the ideas you have expressed. Not disturbed for me but for you. I care about you because you are a child of God. Not because I am better than you, I am not. But I am older, and loving God has given me a little wisdom. I pass it on so that your spiritual journey may become more joyful than perhaps it has been so far. Without God, you cannot hope to surmount evil - or even recognize it for what it is until it is too late. At your age, a week can seemingly go on forever, at my age, I barely get a blink in between Christmases. Avoid Tulpae and negative energies, gain from others mistakes.

Thanks - that was interesting. I did google and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelical_Lutheran_Church_in_America for any that may be interested. As stated, it covers the American ELCA. Apparently 3 Lutheran sects merged and formed the church in 1988. My paternal grandparents were Lutheran but being Swedish, according to the link, that's not all that odd. I have just never paid attention to the "evangelical" part until now (Much like United Methodists). Many years ago, when I was looking for the differences between Protestant denomnation, all I remembered about the Lutherans is that they are closest to the Catholics then the rest. (But who knows now?). Sorta off the OP but I asked the question because I wondered where I might point you, in your own denomination.

I am disturbed by some of the ideas you have expressed. Not disturbed for me but for you. I care about you because you are a child of God. Not because I am better than you, I am not. But I am older, and loving God has given me a little wisdom. I pass it on so that your spiritual journey may become more joyful than perhaps it has been so far. Without God, you cannot hope to surmount evil - or even recognize it for what it is until it is too late. At your age, a week can seemingly go on forever, at my age, I barely get a blink in between Christmases. Avoid Tulpae and negative energies, gain from others mistakes.

Okay. Thank you. But what if the Tulpa will NEVER cause any harm or can the Tulpa pretend to be harmless the whole life? The thing what I am going to create is just a delusion. So what if it will be harmless? They can't be always dangerous, can they?

Okay. Thank you. But what if the Tulpa will NEVER cause any harm or can the Tulpa pretend to be harmless the whole life? The thing what I am going to create is just a delusion. So what if it will be harmless? They can't be always dangerous, can they?

A delusion is a lie - lies are portals to evil - always.

Do you see any delusions that the "mentally ill" have doing those people any good?

well, nope. But you don't seem to understand the Tulpa thing... And also, I said that I will first test the Tulpa, if the Tulpa does bad things, then I will ask the priest to remove the Tulpa if the Tulpa brings demons...

well, nope. But you don't seem to understand the Tulpa thing... And also, I said that I will first test the Tulpa, if the Tulpa does bad things, then I will ask the priest to remove the Tulpa if the Tulpa brings demons...

Hypothetical If - If I was evil, I would tell you what you want to hear until I could "stake my claim" and once I had control, I would make sure you could call no priest to save you. I would even show you my official Slytherin snake tatoo to show you I was real.

Hypothetical If - If I was evil, I would tell you what you want to hear until I could "stake my claim" and once I had control, I would make sure you could call no priest to save you. I would even show you my official Slytherin snake tatoo to show you I was real.

Umm, what? I don't understand now.

Umm, what? I don't understand now.

If you believe the lies that evil (Tulpa) tell you, you will invite them in. Once you have done that, they, NOT you, have control. I first heard about Tulpa 40 years ago, I would say I understand them pretty well. Back then, the name was interchangeable with demon.

Back