What Is Happening Cfs?! :)

Welp, its not going to send you to hell but yes I definitely have an opinion and i'm sure most people wouldn't like me for it.
That's silly if people don't like you for it. Have no worries. I'm not judging. I have mixed feelings about it but I'm not going to judge someone who has one, ya know?

I think it's great you have something to stand for.

That's silly if people don't like you for it. Have no worries. I'm not judging. I have mixed feelings about it but I'm not going to judge someone who has one, ya know?

I think it's great you have something to stand for.
I agree sister :) I've encountered a fair amount of people that want to tear me to shreds if I don't agree with them so i'm always cautious haha

I agree sister :) I've encountered a fair amount of people that want to tear me to shreds if I don't agree with them so i'm always cautious haha
Oh, I understand!

You are good! Okay, so...question for you. If you don't want Nicolas Cage following you, who would you want? It doesn't necessarily have to be an actor/actress....but anyone that's famous (writer, historical figure, someone from the Bible, etc.)

Thanks! The cliff jumping was great :) it was a 75 foot jump, free fall (no harness), into water!

How long have you been married for? :)
@the 75ft jump: Great Scott! Did you get bruised up at all? I've had a poor entry at only 40' and that was enough to bang me up a bit.

@Married: We've been married 13 years now and have two great kids: 7 year old boy and 3 year old girl.

Oh, I understand!

You are good! Okay, so...question for you. If you don't want Nicolas Cage following you, who would you want? It doesn't necessarily have to be an actor/actress....but anyone that's famous (writer, historical figure, someone from the Bible, etc.)
I wouldn't mind having Jesus around me 24/7! I think I already have him with me 24/7 though haha, but it would be cool to have his physical presence around me.

@the 75ft jump: Great Scott! Did you get bruised up at all? I've had a poor entry at only 40' and that was enough to bang me up a bit.

@Married: We've been married 13 years now and have two great kids: 7 year old boy and 3 year old girl.
My torso was a bit tender for a couple of days. It was my first time and one of my friends told me I landed at an angle, which you're not supposed to do. But I would do it again in a heart beat!

That's awesome! How did ya guys meet?

It's been a while! My apologies! Life have been so busy! IN the process of moving and just graduated Bible college with a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies.

What are YOU guys up to? I miss you all <3

For those who are new and haven't seen me around, my name is Katie! feel free to PM me for my Facebook page! I want to get to know you all :)

So, I have four things for you to do in this post.
1) Tell me one random fact about you.
2) Tell me a good joke.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you?
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months?

Ready? On your mark, get set, GO!

1) Tell me one random fact about you. I’m studying two-cents algebra with a little chocolate trigonometry.

2) Tell me a good joke. When José Maria Morelos came on deck, why did Frank say, “José can you see?”

3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you? My Kurzweilian brain won’t work without the internet, so I’ll take permanent possession of Nicolas Cage.

4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? I have a boyfriend. I did not even need to stalk him. One day he appeared, and while texting on a phone he asked me for a date. I thought that was totally rude, and I wanted nothing to do with him, so I said, “I will need to ask my mom’s permission. Give me your family phone number, and my mom will arrange it will your mom.” Turns out that his mom knows my mom, so I was stuck.” And he is really a very nice boy. I hope we can be BFF.

@boltardy....that's crazy! How long has that been happening?

@Alang - What made you decide to start getting them? And what was your first one? (And I sent you all my information for my Facebook and Instagram via message!)

[USER=13625]@God is Love
- That's okay if you can't think of any jokes. They are hard to come by! Honestly, I'm a big fan of anti-jokes. It takes a lot for me to laugh at a joke. Ever heard of them?

@Abdicate - And what does "forgive" mean? :)

@TezriLi - You described the actor to a T! :) For not knowing who he is, you did a pretty good job :)[/USER]
I wanted to show off my faith by scarring it on my body.... Kinda ironic but to each his own first one was a crucifix w angel wings. Have Jesus and Mary holding baby Jesus and archangel Gabriel and Michael and the list goes on. Make sure you won't regret it!

@boltardy....that's crazy! How long has that been happening?

I'd guess it went on for 2-3 weeks. I think the first couple of times she found the lid off, my mother would have thought it as me or my father not replacing it. Then having decided it must be an animal and that it would be interesting to try find out what and how, it took a few days for her order of the camera to arrive. Then it took me three days to work out how to use the thing. (First time gave enough to see it must be a squirrel [always a suspect but we weren't sure one would be strong enough to lift the lid] but the device wasn't triggering when I wanted. Second time between wind and me trying the "high sensitivity" setting, I filled the card up with moving tree branches. The successful attempt reverted to "normal" but rather than attaching to a tree, I knocked a small stake in to the ground and attached camera to that - that couple of yards closer did the trick for the triggering). The bin is now locked with a chain. We do have a squirrel feeding box plus they sometimes feel free to use the bird feeders so we're not being that mean. We'd just rather keep our store of corn, peanuts, sunflower seeds, etc. safe.

I wanted to show off my faith by scarring it on my body.... Kinda ironic but to each his own first one was a crucifix w angel wings. Have Jesus and Mary holding baby Jesus and archangel Gabriel and Michael and the list goes on. Make sure you won't regret it!
Good thing we don't have to keep the Law: Leviticus 19:28

Did I say I was perfect lol heres one for you.

John 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Your also quoting Leviticus... so you dont wear clothing of 2 different material...etc?

Did I say I was perfect lol heres one for you.

John 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
Really? You want to do this? I wasn't judging you, just stating a fact because I'm sure most don't know about that verse. You gave it the oportunity to be pointed out AND I even said it's a good thing we don't have to keep the Law. So what part of my comment states that I'm accusing you of anything? It must be sensitive to you otherwise you would have not let it get personal. That's something you have to work out, not me. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be, but your response speak more about you than me. I hope you get it resolved.

Really? You want to do this? I wasn't judging you, just stating a fact because I'm sure most don't know about that verse. You gave it the oportunity to be pointed out AND I even said it's a good thing we don't have to keep the Law. So what part of my comment states that I'm accusing you of anything? It must be sensitive to you otherwise you would have not let it get personal. That's something you have to work out, not me. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be, but your response speak more about you than me. I hope you get it resolved.
Oh dang sorry I read that the wrong way .... really sorry

Back