What Is Evil?

This is why most evil people don't know they are evil, because they do not know the word of God.
This is why Adam and Eve committed the first evil act because the devil made Adam and Eve question the word of God which led them to go against the word of God. Eating that fruit that God told them not to was pure evil. But I'm sure the devil would say its not evil to eat fruit, and it's not evil to be fruity.

So those who know the word of God never commit evil acts? Really?

The truth of God's word has the power to thwart any evil---which is anything that comes against God's word---and to make it of no effect by forgiveness and the power of love.

As for breaking God's laws---we have all broken them. When confronted with evil, we don't have to speak evil or commit evil acts. We only need to speak the word of God or be silent if God so instructs, and stand, believing in His power to defeat all evil.

nice answer. pity the same cannot be said for some of the others.

If God says to kill then its not evil. Evil is only going against Gods word.

Well of course much evil has been committed in His Name, but that is not the fault of God, but of man.

If this is true, for those who committed horrible atrocities in his name, how were they supposed to know whether they were doing Gods or the devils work?

Last edited:
If this is true, for those who committed horrible atrocities in his name, how were they supposed to know whether they were doing Gods or the devils work?
They are self-deceived ...we who know Christ and have His Spirit know that Christ is never about these sort of things. These people are the devils servants to defame Christ, nothing more!

So those who know the word of God never commit evil acts? Really?
What? Please show me what part of my post I said those who know the word of God never commit evil acts. Why did you even bold the word "never"? I never even said the word never in the post you quoted, but you are bolding it like your emphasizing on something I said.

you-re-crazy-o.gif

On judgement day when God tells them they are going to heaven or hell I suppose.. ;)

Also if it was really commanded by God, it would not be horrible. I bet in the end times when the world starts to attack Israel, and God has his hand over Israel protecting her, there will be people like you thinking it's evil how the Israeli soldiers are killing people… But I bet heaven will be cheering for them.

What? Please show me what part of my post I said those who know the word of God never commit evil acts. Why did you even bold the word "never"? I never even said the word never in the post you quoted, but you are bolding it like your emphasizing on something I said.

you-re-crazy-o.gif

So you can know God and commit evil acts? That's not what Mitspa said...

fine, i'll stop bolding things... I had no idea it would cause so much confusion...

just ignore it

Its not that you are bolding things. Its that you are bolding things when you quote me. And you're making assumptions about things I never said. For example:

"So those who know the word of God never commit evil acts? Really?"

I didn't say anything close to this, but you quoted me like i did.

Back