1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

What Happened ???

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dusty, May 26, 2010.

1. What Happened ???

I just got kicked off and had a hard time logging back in .
  2. the internet or CFS?
  3. She's talking about CFS. This has happened before - the server for some, unknown reason, boots you off...
  4. hm okay . good to know . thanks :)
  5. Nope , CFS . and I am finding it very slow these days . Anybody else ? Maybe because it is so steemy in Ontario .... He he ... Breaking all the heat records again ..... Hot Hot Hot .And summer is not even here yet.
  6. Me as well. Actually, one of the pages stopped loading, which is unusual.

7. well if it's a hot summer . then that's good . less complaints . now if it's more humid .. then watch out ;) lol
  8. Hmm, that is weird! CFS never gave me problems in the past. It may just be a glitch?
  9. By being here so long, I know that the server has a tendency to 'burp' and do things like that. A year or so ago it was the blank pages. Then it was something else. They usually go away but come back every once in a while. As long as they don't become a serious problem, I'm used to it.

10. Honestly , is no one else having trouble ? It takes so long for the pages to load and I am not having a problem with other sites . I changed all my batteries and my computer is running fine . I will not be here very long as this is ...........

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo................. Frustrating waiting and waiting and waiting