What Does "bible Believing Christian" And "bible Believing Church" Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to address the lack of respect, then you need to speak to only one member: PeaceLikeaRiver, who abuses those he disagrees with continually.
I think if I had done that the admins would have caught it. I haven't dealt any abuse to anyone. But I have strenously disagreed with the hate I see here.

Oh yeah I can tell! You get really hot and bothered anytime someone brings it up. It seems like you probably think about it ALOT.
lol you might want to try a different approach..this tactic is not working and only brings me a great confidence that you know you have lost this discussion in your own mind. :D

With who? WHO exactly do I want revenge on? You seem to want it on people you think are being disobedient to God (whether they are or not). In other words, EVERYBODY.

You seem vengeful on most everyone here who disagrees with you. Down-rating me every chance you get, and spewing nasty comments.

Good thing I don't take anything YOU say seriously, including nonsense like this.

It's your loss.

Pretty hilarious considering that Exodus International recently closed their doors after their founder apologized to the gay community and admitted he was a fraud. Guess that doesn't count, eh? Your own people admitting you're wrong?

Even that founder of Exodus International may not comprehend the healing and delivering power of God---he has been fighting a formidable battle against the powers of darkness. He needs prayer and God's comfort.

People who have been delivered from homosexuality do know firsthand of the delivering power and healing of God...praise JESUS!

What I hate is hate itself. You thrive on it.

It seems to be the other way around, here! You appear angry and spiteful in almost every post.

Funny, because those of us who know what we are talking about get our answers from God's word and we openly share it, and actually post scripture for you. you, on the other hand, rudely spurn it, don't read it, and don't believe it and on top of it all you have said more than once that you refuse to produce scripture to support yourself---so all you promote here is ideas. Those ideas do not stand up to God's word, so they fail in the face of truth.
Anyone can post scripture and anyone can use it to back up anything they like, including hate and bigotry. That is all you are doing. You aren't proving anything. Mitspa had the nerve to say that scripture said homosexuality was a worse sin than murder, which isn't biblical at all. You're using the Bible to beat people up.

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 ¶ To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage

I made no judgment.
"Judge the believin', not the heathen." Andy Stanley
A neutral stance on sin is no stand against it. “Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me. (‭Matthew‬ ‭12‬:‭30‬ NLT)
Well you believe what you think is true then and I will do the same.

Now maybe you can relate to how sin is born. If you look at a woman and lust after her you have already committed adultery with her!!! Is this to much for you to understand? If you thought only stopping from doing wickedness was the key to holiness then you have not even began to understand sin. There are people in this world who have committed adultery with thousands of women, yet they have never even touched a women. There are people who have murdered thousands of people but have never physically hurt anyone. " "He that hates his brother is a murderer", "Who ever lust after a women in his heart has already committed adultery with her"
What ever it is you believe is not based on truth.
If you're not physically hurting someone I fail to see what harm you are causing.

lol you might want to try a different approach..this tactic is not working and only brings me a great confidence that you know you have lost this discussion in your own mind. :D
What tactic do you think I'm using? I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.

Hey guys, I'm back.

What are we debating right now? Catholics? I think a person here said Catholics weren't Christians and then in another post they said some are but many aren't. Not much consistency there.

I would say if the organization believes in the deity of Christ, then that organization is a Christian organization. Of course there will be some in the group that a true christians and some that are not, but that goes for everything church. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What tactic do you think I'm using? I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.
who cares what you say or others might think? All that matters is Gods Word and His righteousness.... you are wasting yur efforts in this type of personal attack :cool:

Hey guys, I'm back.

What are we debating right now? Catholics? I think a person here said Catholics weren't Christians and then in another post they said some are but many aren't.

I would say if the organization believes in the deity of Christ, then that organization is a Christian organization. Of course there will be some in the group that a true christians and some that are not, but that goes for everything church. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Christian to me means:
1-Triune of God
2-Jesus was man and God
3-Scriptural Inerrancy
4-Faith and Good Works

"Born again" is your game with your rules, Catholics were here long before you were and they don't play that game. Catholics will tell you they were "born again" at the time of their baptism. You practice believer's baptism and they practice infant baptism because the two sides understand it differently. Note that I'm not claiming one side is right and the other's wrong - just acknowledging they have a difference of opinion. You, of course, won't see it that way, and claim the Catholics (and Lutherans, Methodists, Episcopalians and many more who practice infant baptism) are wrong and you're right.

Jesus is the one who talks about being born again.

Please tell us how one is born again. Are you born again?

The "born again" and "saved" and easy believism, once-saved-always-saved thing is your unbiblical game. Don't expect other Christians to play it.

Answer the question. How is one born again?

In the real world as we know it, a dictionary defines things. It defines Catholics as Christians. You lose.

How is a person actually born again? The dictionary is not the place where you can find truth.

Hey guys, I'm back.

What are we debating right now? Catholics? I think a person here said Catholics weren't Christians and then in another post they said some are but many aren't.

True Catholics don't consider themselves to be "Christians"...this is their own dogma and they gladly admit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back