What Does "bible Believing Christian" And "bible Believing Church" Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth are you talking about now? Going to hate on the world's largest Christian denomination?
Catholics are Christians. Trust me on this one. I have a dictionary.
Sorry your dictionary is not evidence of biblical truth, and the Catholics themselves reject the title of "Christian" for the most part. Have you heard of the Protestant reformation?

Well then what you're demanding is nothing less than for people to be castrated at birth. We are human beings and if you know anything about biology, we are also sexual beings. Most of us are attracted to the opposite sex, a minority are attracted to the same sex. Either way we experience desires (I'm not touching your judgmental word "lusts") and we cannot do anything about that.
Some are attracted to children and animals as well...I guess that's just "normal" in your twisted logic?

So a child molester is born that way also I guess and cannot repent of their wicked desires? An adulterer is also unable to change, I guess?
Once again you show that you cannot distinguish between consensual adult behavior and abuse, and that makes me feel very sorry for you. Have you ever had a psychiatric evaluation?
I should not have to spell this out if you're old enough to dress and feed yourself, but child molesters abuse children, they take advantage, and the child is too vulnerable and weak to oppose it, which makes it a crime.
As for adultery, it's a deception and a breach of trust, it has nothing to do with a consensual adult relationship.

Once again you show that you cannot distinguish between consensual adult behavior and abuse, and that makes me feel very sorry for you. Have you ever had a psychiatric evaluation?
I should not have to spell this out if you're old enough to dress and feed yourself, but child molesters abuse children, they take advantage, and the child is too vulnerable and weak to oppose it, which makes it a crime.
As for adultery, it's a deception and a breach of trust, it has nothing to do with a consensual adult relationship.
Being in agreement in wickedness does not justify wickedness....sorry your logic is just silly and unbiblical.

No its clearly shown as the end of mans wickedness and rejection of God. "vile affections"
"Vile affections" does not mean "worst affections." I'm beginning to understand more clearly how you twist the Bible, you want something to be meant the way that best appeases your hatred and then it becomes a "fact" in your mind.

"Vile affections" does not mean "worst affections." I'm beginning to understand more clearly how you twist the Bible, you want something to be meant the way that best appeases your hatred and then it becomes a "fact" in your mind.
Of course it does in the context of these passages and as seen in the whole counsel of the scriptures.

Sorry your dictionary is not evidence of biblical truth, and the Catholics themselves reject the title of "Christian" for the most part. Have you heard of the Protestant reformation?
So you know better than history texts and the dictionary then.
I was raised Catholic, and every Catholic I know calls themselves Christian, so again you don't know what you're talking about. And I'm an organist in a Lutheran church, so yeah, I think I know what the Protestant Reformation was.

Some are attracted to children and animals as well...I guess that's just "normal" in your twisted logic?
Sex with children - not consensual - therefore abuse.
Sex with animals - not consensual - therefore abuse.
Sex between consenting adults - consensual - therefore NOT abuse.

Understand how it works yet?

So you know better than history texts and the dictionary then.
I was raised Catholic, and every Catholic I know calls themselves Christian, so again you don't know what you're talking about. And I'm an organist in a Lutheran church, so yeah, I think I know what the Protestant Reformation was.
Well this is common knowledge, and maybe you should stop playing and do some studies?

Sex with children - not consensual - therefore abuse.
Sex with animals - not consensual - therefore abuse.
Sex between consenting adults - consensual - therefore NOT abuse.

Understand how it works yet?
Consenual wickedness is still wickedness just like prostitution, is wickedness. but I guess they cant help it right? born that way...lol

Being in agreement in wickedness does not justify wickedness....sorry your logic is just silly and unbiblical.
And YOUR logic says that homosexuals are worse sinners than murderers, and that Catholics are not actually Christians. Try taking that to ANY person outside of this form and see if they don't laugh in your face.

The proof has been posted over and over, and is evident to those who believe the bible and honor and fear God.
Hands up people, how many besides me would like this so-called "self evident" proof to be actually written out and would rather not play some bizarre guessing game with Mitspa?

And YOUR logic says that homosexuals are worse sinners than murderers, and that Catholics are not actually Christians. Try taking that to ANY person outside of this form and see if they don't laugh in your face.
Yes as it relates to the biblical perspective and the reprobate condition of man, this sin is shown as the example of mans complete rejection of God and his wicked desires against God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back