What did Christ commaned you to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have God at YOUR beck and call.

You just said..........." But please tell me if I am wrong".

OK....You are wrong! I am sure that you love the Lord with all of your heart but somewhere along the path of your growth in Christ you have crossed a few wires together and it seems to me that YOU are now in charge and not God.

By your own words you have placed yourself above everyone else and that my friend IS NOT WHAT CHRIST taught.
Well could you just quote what I said that was wrong so we know what you are talking about please. Thank you.

The bigget problem with this type of discusion is some people get very up set. It doesnt bother me as you will see I do not and will not react to someone elses distress. I Like to keep it simple and go through one thing at a time. So can we please stick to healing first. Do we or dont we heal the sick. Forget the dead for just now and please dont let me forget it later :) As if you would.

What didn't I mention?
Any thing in reguard to my post you just jump on the next thing. You made some mistakes, I corrected them so do you see it or not. Then I know where we are at in the disccusion. I will not be pulled from piller to post. If you dont agree say so. If you do agree say so.

You said.........
"Amen Again indeed He raised the dead. He also told us to do the same. I have attempted to raise the dead from distance. I have never been close to a body to pray, but I will get the oppertunity someday Obviously. And I will take it".

NO SIR. He did NOT tell you to raise the dead. Read the Bible. He told His disciples to do that not YOU and me.

Mark 16:14-15
14 Afterward he appeared to the ELEVEN themselves as THEY sat at table; and he upbraided THEM for THEIR unbelief and hardness of heart, because THEY had not believed those who saw him after he had risen. 15 And he said to THEM".

IF...IF you had that gift, why wouldn't you just go to a hospital and wait there for death to come to someone. Better yet just go to a morgue or funeral home. There are plenty of dead people there.

To be honest and I am trying not to be mean spirited here, but people such as yourself really drive me nuts. IF you truly had the gift of healing and raising the dead, why are you not going from hospital to hospital doing what you claim.

If you had the time to post such an outrageously long post on this thread you had the time to go to a hospital and heal the sick there instead coming up with some kind of excuse about their faith etc.

The Word of God says that Jesus came to "seek and save the lost". Your only concern seems to be the healing of people. Have you ever led a lost person to Christ that they could be saved.?????
Please if you are going to quote what I said please do it correctly. Dont add in anything I never said please go back and quote what I actully said. This is why it all goes wrong.

Amen indeed He did, and as you lay hands on the sick and they get healed you tell them who did it. People have said to me thank you. and I say I never did anything. Jesus healed you because he loves you. There for you give them the kingdon instead of telling them about it. What one is more real? I tried telling about the kingdom for 21 years. People are more willing to listen to what they can see. Because we are carnel. We beleieve only what we see hear and touch,feel,taste.

Amen Again indeed He raised the dead. He also told us to do the same. I have attempted to raise the dead from distance. I have never been close to a body to pray, but I will get the oppertunity someday Obviously. And I will take it. So that my answere to you. Did you see my question ?

And I certianly reaching and taking every opportunity to reach and teach, and lay hands on the sick, thats why I am in here. I now live to share Christ. I live it daily, I love Him and want nothing more than to reach the lost. I love it. I am no longer asahmed to share His name.

know you did But if you thought the same way I do about healing why would you be trying to teach me. Not a question just a point.

Yes perfect this is scripture. Thank you agreed. But we are only agreed on this part.

No the person praying or laying on hands is solely responsible for the faith. If thats the case You are saying Jesus never healed unbelievers. That in incorrect. Jesus healed them all. No where did He ask what there position was. And clearly in scripture there were people all over that were healed and were in sin and unblief. Sin and unbelief are rthe same any way. Makes no difference.

No Jesus did go to his home town, found here. They werent all receptive to His teaching. Some were and got healed others never went for healing because they never believd Him. SO they never got healed.

. 1And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 2And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands? 3Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him. 4But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 6And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

Do I go out and heal people? That is between me and God and the people I have contact with. If you are into healing people because it makes you feel good then you are only edifying yourself and your works is dead.

So why do you think you should keep your testimonys to your self, but you want me to tell you, if I rasied the dead. I share all my testimonys. You have to do what you think is correct.

. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

So there is room for us to come together and share the full gospel and work together. Gods amazing.

Were all works in progress. Thats whay I never raised the dead yet. But I tell you this. Its my daily prayer for my Church to see it. And Glorify the Father.[/QUOTE]
I don't agree with the faith part. The people Jesus healed believed and had faith He would heal them.

Now who is the minister you spoke of. You can private message me also if you like

So why do you think you should keep your testimonys to your self, but you want me to tell you, if I rasied the dead. I share all my testimonys. You have to do what you think is correct.

. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

So there is room for us to come together and share the full gospel and work together. Gods amazing.

Were all works in progress. Thats whay I never raised the dead yet. But I tell you this. Its my daily prayer for my Church to see it. And Glorify the Father.
I don't agree with the faith part. The people Jesus healed believed and had faith He would heal them.

Now who is the minister you spoke of. You can private message me also if you like[/QUOTE]
See when I quote you its all very clear and simple to read , please can you do the same for me so I know where I am I am in many discussion so its no peosonal And I hardly remember who I am talking to . What faith part are you no believing . I use note pad when I lay out quotes is really easy.

Well could you just quote what I said that was wrong so we know what you are talking about please. Thank you.

No problem. From your post are these exact words...............
"I know these signs now follow me. They never follwed me for the first 21 years. Because Back then I begged God to heal people. Today I command as Christ commmanded. Begging God never got one person healed in 21 years. Commanding sickness to go did work in the last two years. I so I think we are talking about different things. But please tell me if I am wrong. Thanks for your input."

To that and to do as you asked, I told you that you were wrong IMO. God is not at our beak and call to be commanded to do anything.

The bigget problem with this type of discusion is some people get very up set. It doesnt bother me as you will see I do not and will not react to someone elses distress. I Like to keep it simple and go through one thing at a time. So can we please stick to healing first. Do we or dont we heal the sick. Forget the dead for just now and please dont let me forget it later :) As if you would.

Word........I do not believe that any man today has the gift or power to heal the sick.

God does !!!!!

James 5:14-15 is God's formula..........
"14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven."

I wish that men had the ability to heal more that anything I can think of. But if he did, why hasn't that man, even if it is you, been to all the hospitals in America and emptied out ever room?????

IF a man could heal the sick, why would he be on the internet telling us about it???? Get out there and get it done, document it, record and then we can have a real conversation about it. I promise you that I will be the easiest person alive to convince when you do that.

You see Word.....talk is cheep. It is when we the rubber meets the road that we see the problem. In the excitement and adrenaline of a healing service when everyone is praising God and jumping around and falling down that we "see" a healing. But when the lights are turned off, and we all get home, mama still has cancer and dies a month later.

No problem. From your post are these exact words...............
"I know these signs now follow me. They never follwed me for the first 21 years. Because Back then I begged God to heal people. Today I command as Christ commmanded. Begging God never got one person healed in 21 years. Commanding sickness to go did work in the last two years. I so I think we are talking about different things. But please tell me if I am wrong. Thanks for your input."

To that and to do as you asked, I told you that you were wrong IMO. God is not at our beak and call to be commanded to do anything.
It would be nice if you could bring in some scripture backing up what you think instaed of you OP. Where did I say God was at my beck and call? That is a little more difficult to see? You need to reread what I said. I said I am not even speaking to God whan I an commanding sickness to go. I am talking to satan realm. But maybe you think sickness comes from God?

Word........I do not believe that any man today has the gift or power to heal the sick.
God does !!!!!
Hope you are not quoting me there? Because I at no point said that. Just so were all clear.
Because I believe the same about God. And at no point ever did I say I heal anyone.

James 5:14-15 is God's formula..........

"14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven."

Me to so thats great Bless the Lord oh my soul.

I wish that men had the ability to heal more that anything I can think of. But if he did, why hasn't that man, even if it is you, been to all the hospitals in America and emptied out ever room?????
You havent really been looking deeply at my posts. I said all Christians can do this all Christains Because of who dwells in us. Father Son and Holy Spirit all life in you. The same Spirit that raised Chrsit from the dead dwells in you and every believer. We dont raise the dead or heal the sick He does. We are command to lay hands on the sick. ANd these signs shall follow believers.
He sent out 72 and they all healed the sick. Not just the appostiles. There are people in america open your eyes and but I dont think you would except it anyway. Its there all right.

IF a man could heal the sick, why would he be on the internet telling us about it????

Why dont you look on the internet because you obviously havent. I cant believe you just said that.

[/QUOTE] Get out there and get it done, document it, record and then we can have a real conversation about it.

I promise you that I will be the easiest person alive to convince when you do that.[/QUOTE]
Thats what the pharises said they wanted a sign. Not sure off the bat is it not something like a perverse genaration wants a sign? Can find it for ya if you like
Come to me like a child. We can all explian that so cleverly, but dont like trying it on.

You see Word.....talk is cheep.
Yes it is cheap. And me telling you I layed hands on the sick and you dont believe me that they got healed. You say You would be so easy to convince. Fact is your not your just average Christian acting in an avarege way. Becuase you have not experianced what I am talking about. SO you think your eyes ears nose mouth and hands superseed Gods word and my experance. They dont I understand why you believ what you believe. And thats ok.

It is when we the rubber meets the road that we see the problem. In the excitement and adrenaline of a healing service when everyone is praising God and jumping around and falling down that we "see" a healing. But when the lights are turned off, and we all get home, mama still has cancer and dies a month later.
I never jumped up and down I never fell down. Any one I ever prayed for was on the street. The people I listen to are on the street. I prayed and watched the cancer victim die. Dont be telling me about what you never done. I have been through it and questioned God and I am growing and right now praying face to face with a man who the doctors says has parkinsons. I dont need people coming against me I need people coming with me. I left the church I was in after 21 years because. I now they dont believe what I believe. They guy teaching me says dont take this message to the church they will fight with you. Take it to the street and they will come to you when they see it working. They will wait untill someone else does it . Just like you.

So far I said Gods greater than we think because He wants to use us and there are many scriptures backing up what I say and believe. many like you dont believe it. If you dont believe it fine. If you dont understand it fine. But why do you come against me with no scripture to back uop what you believe. I saw healings. I kniow it works. I try and share it with you. But you are just coming against me and getting upset by your admission.

There are many people in your country who have already raised the dead. The witch doctors in mexico are meeting Christians at healing foot for foot. Even the witch doctors are way ahead of Christians. Imagine God asking you whats up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back