What are you "Thankful" for today?

Today, April 15, 2024 I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for another day. Although I have serious health issues, I am still able to move around and take care of myself. I am thankful for my husband and my family. I am thankful for all that God has provided for me this day. I thank God for being my Jehovah Jireh!! And, I am thankful for CFS.

Today, April 15, 2024 I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for another day. Although I have serious health issues, I am still able to move around and take care of myself. I am thankful for my husband and my family. I am thankful for all that God has provided for me this day. I thank God for being my Jehovah Jireh!! And, I am thankful for CFS.
Hello to you... I am the new kid on the block... well... 6 months old... HA.

These are beautiful words to my heart. Thankfulness amidst suffering is a sweet perfume to the Lord.
God bless YOU!!! May He continue to bless you and prosper you.

Hello godbe4me;

I'm thankful to God for guiding me while visiting an important friend and brother in Christ just a while ago. He is being treated for his kidneys and a development of dementia.

He served alongside me for 12 years and as he was reminiscing his memories in good spirits, it touched me deeply. I was blessed to see he is in a nice nursing care home and plan to visit him later this week.

I'm thankful for God's love and the way He uses it to transform lives.

Hello godbe4me;

I'm thankful to God for guiding me while visiting an important friend and brother in Christ just a while ago. He is being treated for his kidneys and a development of dementia.

He served alongside me for 12 years and as he was reminiscing his memories in good spirits, it touched me deeply. I was blessed to see he is in a nice nursing care home and plan to visit him later this week.
That is so very nice and you are right. God is right in the midst of it. I know he is looking forward to you visiting him again. God Bless you!!

There are many things (and persons) for which I am grateful.
Lately, I have been thinking alot about my life and the way my life has been guided. I can identify many phases in my growth and in retrospect see how each prepared me for the next. I am now in my 70s and seeing what has come before just leaves me in awe of His love and fore-thought in my Life.
I could not be what I have become without my steps being guided by my Lord.
Many things that I thought were calamities were in reality blessings.

There are many things (and persons) for which I am grateful.
Lately, I have been thinking alot about my life and the way my life has been guided. I can identify many phases in my growth and in retrospect see how each prepared me for the next. I am now in my 70s and seeing what has come before just leaves me in awe of His love and fore-thought in my Life.
I could not be what I have become without my steps being guided by my Lord.
Many things that I thought were calamities were in reality blessings.

Good morning, Siloam;

It's always good to see you here, brother. I enjoyed your post of thanksgiving.

God bless you for that.

Back