What are some of your best quotes?

Here is a quote that I belive God helped me make.
"This life is just temporary. But after death is eternal. You can choidea eternal life or eternal death. It's your call."
I have written this or something g like this several times today. I like this quote.

What are some quotes that you have made up, that you are really proud of? I always come up with cool quotes, but I never get a chance to share them. I will share them with you guys as they come up, but for now, I have forgotten them. :)

Mr. Juk,
Greetings Brother,
Check your pm and get back to me. I got you covered in this one, well Ok it's all God for He is the one who had me go through my files and folders. lol
Blessings Brother
Jim

I have a memory like a steel trap. Anything that gets in it gets mangled.

The grass IS greener on the other side....there is also a pile of green spray cans in their trash can.

If the grass is greener on the other side, water your own d... lawn.

Sorry. Not my quote but heard from somewhere else.

Reactions: Juk
I have several, first 2 are kind of distasteful but good to describe the workplace humor.
1. " Unless you are the lead dog in the sled race, your view does not change much."
2. " There are situation in your life that you may have to hold the bull by the tail and assess the situation as is"
3. " The difference between winner and loser is that the latter give up too soon"
4. " Marriage (or relationship) is like a garden, takes hard work from both side to cultivate, otherwise it will be a wasteland "

We are all salesmen, we sell ideas…

You believe what I just said?

Yes: Precisely, am a salesman and you are buying the idea…..

No: Hmm, are you selling me an idea?

Yes: ahhh then you are a salesman!

No: but am buying it! then you are a salesman! whether you like it, or not…. : )

I have a memory like a steel trap. Anything that gets in it gets mangled.

The grass IS greener on the other side....there is also a pile of green spray cans in their trash can.

George Patton when asked on why he never retreated said...............
"Not me Freddy, I don't like paying for the same real estate twice".

What are some quotes that you have made up, that you are really proud of? I always come up with cool quotes, but I never get a chance to share them. I will share them with you guys as they come up, but for now, I have forgotten them. :)

Douglas MacArthur.......
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons in combat."

Back