Well its September... should we get the tin foil hats out ^~^

Even if nothing 'unusual' happens this September, I will not be disappointed at all. All this controversy is fascinating and allowed us to improve our knowledge of the Scriptures, esp. Revelations.

I realm hope it doesn't..because I. Love my mom and dad ..and couldn't imagine them in a panicked frenzy BC my little brother and other brothers disappeared...and they're scared and confused...

That would suck, I hope God returns years from now and tarries with us.

If that is the Will of the Lord, may He welcome us all in Heaven. If not, at least it was a fascinating month of September and a great opportunity to read and discuss the Holy Scriptures. We are blessed either way. :)

Here's an idea: maybe we should do some Rapture betting on CFS.

The only problem is if you get raptured, you won't be able to collect your money. :D :D
Isn't betting/gambling a sin? : / not trying to be buzzkillington..but that just popped into my mind.

... a panicked frenzy BC my little brother and other brothers disappeared...and they're scared and confused...

That's precisely why I don't believe in the (pre-trib) Rapture. If Christians disappeared like that, everyone else would freak out and turn to Christianity. That's not how the Father works, He wants us to convert but it has to be a genuine, spontaneous decision.

That's precisely why I don't believe in the (pre-trib) Rapture. If Christians disappeared like that, everyone else would freak out and turn to Christianity. That's not how the Father works, He wants us to convert but it has to be a genuine, spontaneous decision.

That's not necessarily accurate, look at the miracles of Jesus, the flood, and pretty much any other miracle that could only be attributed to God. People still did not believe even when they saw the most amazing things. Just because millions of people disappear, does not mean the lost will repent.

It is my conviction, that I believe less than 30% of people in (american) churches today would be Raptured if it were tomorrow. I'm positive many churches would still have a sunday service without a hitch based on how far off base the majority are about salvation.

Everyone will freak out when Christians of the world go missing, because there will be a catching away of all believers before the Tribulation sets in on the unbelieving world. Without the ever-present Holy Spirit in the world to convince and convict it, not many will be running to Jesus outside of the individual ministrations of the Holy Spirit through the 144,000 and the two witnesses who will surface during that era.

There are scriptures that say we will hit hell down here. So even if you believe in a pre trib rapture, suffering and panic is en route. So for me the debate is pretty pointless :cautious:.

A fact nobody can ignore / both camps need to deal with in the manner in which they arrive at their belief...is the fact that God's people have always escaped His wrath.

That's not necessarily accurate, look at the miracles of Jesus, the flood, and pretty much any other miracle that could only be attributed to God. People still did not believe even when they saw the most amazing things. Just because millions of people disappear, does not mean the lost will repent.

It is my conviction, that I believe less than 30% of people in (american) churches today would be Raptured if it were tomorrow. I'm positive many churches would still have a sunday service without a hitch based on how far off base the majority are about salvation.
I agree many won't, but I do think many will. God is only sending His wrath, signs and wonders because He wants people to convert. He would not send His wrath upon the earth in the manner He is going to if He thought it would not make people realize the seriousnness / urgency of dealing with the important matter at hand. The Egyptian plagues and the scripture speaking of only those who get the mark of the beast getting painful sores all over their body is always on my mind.

Everyone will freak out when Christians of the world go missing, because there will be a catching away of all believers before the Tribulation sets in on the unbelieving world. Without the ever-present Holy Spirit in the world to convince and convict it, not many will be running to Jesus outside of the individual ministrations of the Holy Spirit through the 144,000 and the two witnesses who will surface during that era.
I see the 144 000 explaining more then saving. God's wrath causes people to be saved. When God kills a million people around you, you decide there and then if you will bow or remain hard hearted.

God's wrath never causes people to come to Christ. His love and mercy do that. In fact, the bible says that after each deliverance of wrath, no one repents.

God's wrath never causes people to come to Christ. His love and mercy do that. In fact, the bible says that after each deliverance of wrath, no one repents.

People know His love and mercy everyday of their life. Before Christ, after Christ, after rapture. I will not argue with you on that.

You have to put yourself in the shoes of a lukewarm Christian. When everyone in a country has heard about Jesus you have 3 types of people. People getting ready for the rapture, people who are not ready and then those who have made the effort to let God know that they reject Him. All those who have not outright rejected Jesus will immediately bow the knee when they see that they have tested God's patience too far. It is a healthy fear and respect of God that comes. They can kind of forgive / understand God doing what He is doing.

Aliens...the vast majority of people will believe we were abducted that is why when the world sees Jesus they will run to caves and ask the mountains to cover them...fear He's an alien coming. Others will know He is God and will repent and be saved.

People know His love and mercy everyday of their life. Before Christ, after Christ, after rapture. I will not argue with you on that.

You have to put yourself in the shoes of a lukewarm Christian. When everyone in a country has heard about Jesus you have 3 types of people. People getting ready for the rapture, people who are not ready and then those who have made the effort to let God know that they reject Him. All those who have not outright rejected Jesus will immediately bow the knee when they see that they have tested God's patience too far. It is a healthy fear and respect of God that comes. They can kind of forgive / understand God doing what He is doing.

Lukewarm Christians won't be here. No none on earth will not have heard the name of Jesus, so they will be people who have already rejected salvation. Many will continue to do so, but the beloved Jews are God's focus, and they will return to their God and receive His Son, their Messiah!

I just realized what this thing is in my hotel room...

img_20150918_150911.jpg

It's a blood moon!!!

So the next thing to come up is the Day of Atonement which starts sunset Tuesday. It is the Day when the trumpet is sounded to usher in the jubilee.

Lev 25:9-11 KJV Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family. A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
Then there's little nugget...

*[[Dan 9:25]] KJV* Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.​

We know this verse was fulfilled in 27AD when Jesus died...however Newton said that the reason for the seven separate year of sevens has its own meaning...exactly 7 sevens or 49 years from the commandment to rebuild. The duality of this verse makes ya wonder because of the number of days.

From the day Israel took Jerusalem on June 7, 1967 to next Wednesday, the Day of Atonement, September 23, 2015, is exactly 49 biblical years (49×360=17,640 days) which happens to be the start of the shmita Jubilee and Jerusalem Israel's jubilee start! Just interesting.

From the day Israel took Jerusalem on June 7, 1967 to next Wednesday, the Day of Atonement, September 23, 2015, is exactly 49 biblical years (49×360=17,640 days) which happens to be the start of the shmita Jubilee and Jerusalem Israel's jubilee start! Just interesting.

Fascinating info, I'm really excited to see what's going to happen in the next couple of weeks. Maybe the recognition of the State of Palestine by the UN?

By the way, what's a biblical year?

Fascinating info, I'm really excited to see what's going to happen in the next couple of weeks. Maybe the recognition of the State of Palestine by the UN?

By the way, what's a biblical year?
I've never subscribed to a biblical year, which is supposed to be 360 days long per year. However, I do believe the calendar was once 12 months of 30 days each before the flood and that it will return again. I have proven the 360-day year from the scriptures, but many date setters mix and match it within their calculations to get their theories to work out mathematically.

At sunset starts the jubilee - Yom Kippur - the Day of Atonement. Also the jubilee year is a shmita, I forgot that bit of information. Time will tell what this year will hold.

Dr. Billy Graham once wrote that he believed that only 25% of church members were actually saved. Personally I think that is a high %.

I guarantee that every church in America will be packed out the day after the Rapture.

The problem is that none of them can be saved. They will have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ and then can not be saved because of the Rapture. (2 Thess. 2:8-12).

Back