Well its September... should we get the tin foil hats out ^~^

I am so hyped for tomorrow to the end of the month. If nothing happens at least I have had a taste of what to expect when it does. The emotions, nerves and thoughts of loved ones that are unsaved are really intense right now.

I am so hyped for tomorrow to the end of the month. If nothing happens at least I have had a taste of what to expect when it does. The emotions, nerves and thoughts of loved ones that are unsaved are really intense right now.

Yes, Rosh Hashanah only ends tomorrow evening (September 15th), right?

One thing is for sure: the enemy has been incredibly active in my life for the last couple of days - depression, sickness, a turmoil of negative emotions. :(

I believe we still have to wait until September 28th - that's the date some folks have indicated from the beginning.

Like I always said, never mind the exact dates. It could be tomorrow or 3,000 years from now. Let's just pray, pray, pray and thank the Lord everyday for everything we have! :) :)

Yes the 27/28th is the blood moon + eclipse. Whether Jesus comes or not, every Christian on the planet can be forgiven for expecting His arrival Acts 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

There is a rumuored asteroid supposed to hit between 15-28. You are right, Rosh Hashanah does end 15th.

1 Tishri is from sunset Sunday to sunset Monday (today)...

I am going on record that everything will go on just as it has gone on. We will all wake up October 1st and we will still be here on this earth and still have to pay our bills.

Now..........if that does not happen and Jesus comes again this September, please look me up in heaven to tell me I was wrong because I will be just as glad as all of you are that He did in fact come and take us home because that means I will not have to have my knees replaced.

Yes the 27/28th is the blood moon + eclipse. Whether Jesus comes or not, every Christian on the planet can be forgiven for expecting His arrival Acts 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

There is a rumuored asteroid supposed to hit between 15-28. You are right, Rosh Hashanah does end 15th.

The growing concern and rumors appears to have come from a self proclaimed “prophet,” Rev. Efrain Rodriguez, who claimed he sent a letter to NASA on Nov. 12, 2010, titled “Letter to the Space Agency… meteor heading toward Puerto Rico.”

"Fact check" says that the item in question will pass earth about 11 times further than the distance from the moon to the earth.

[...]

Absolutely.

And the big question here is: what does 'before' mean exactly? 1 day before? 500 days before?

I am going on record that everything will go on just as it has gone on. We will all wake up October 1st and we will still be here on this earth and still have to pay our bills.

Now..........if that does not happen and Jesus comes again this September, please look me up in heaven to tell me I was wrong because I will be just as glad as all of you are that He did in fact come and take us home because that means I will not have to have my knees replaced.
Ok, I don't know what precipitated this response, but thanks.

Rosh Hashanah is clear, now we still have Trumpets and Day of Atonement. :D

The weirdest thing happened to me last night, I saw the brightest Cloud ever and it was clearly shaped as an angel. It wasn't just an abstract shape that looked vaguely like an angel, it was clear. My heart stopped and I thought 'Is this it?!' I got on my knees and said the Lord's Prayer and the Cloud was gone.

Maybe I'm going insane, maybe it was a hallucination but I saw something!
Gosh, calm down.... Just pray,read,work or hang out with friends till he comes.

Can someone explain the blood moon thing to me and how it's relevant if the shmita already passed?

Some believe that the great tribulation is a Shemitah cycle (7 years). And even though the exact day of the Lord's return is unknown, Jesus did tell us to look for signs in the sky (Acts 2:20).

For more on this, see John Hagee's videos on YouTube. It's very controversial but many people share his beliefs.

Can someone explain the blood moon thing to me and how it's relevant if the shmita already passed?
All this information has been to present a discovered pattern, nothing more. Many have and will try to explained them and that's what temps people to say this or that will happen on this or that date. The facts, as with prophecy, are found in the past. Prophecy is of no private interpretation, hence anything we say to augment it is pure speculation. Here is what I wrote on the subject: http://abdicate.net/blog/?p=410

I'm honestly surprised no one pointed out specifically that no judgement came to America... I asked the Lord myself and I have a worse answer than I expected. Judgements come to His, wrath is long suffering. If punishment comes not it is because they are not His...

*[[Heb 12:8]] KJV* But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Judgement is better than wrath.

Even if nothing 'unusual' happens this September, I will not be disappointed at all. All this controversy is fascinating and allowed us to improve our knowledge of the Scriptures, esp. Revelations.

Even if nothing 'unusual' happens this September, I will not be disappointed at all. All this controversy is fascinating and allowed us to improve our knowledge of the Scriptures, esp. Revelations.
The only real signifcant thing that should happen this month is the rapture per Acts 2:20. Due 27-28th :whistle:.

I think people in the future looking back at this point in time will be able to say prophecy is fulfilled. Irans nuclear plans + ISIS madness to push for the return of the Madhi. We are already sitting on a ticking time bomb. The prophecies for me point to us cutting the wrong wire. Like a blunder with the Iran nuclear deal. If Iran gets the $150 billion, war with Israel is emninent.

The only real signifcant thing that should happen this month is the rapture per Acts 2:20. Due 27-28th :whistle:.

If that is the Will of the Lord, may He welcome us all in Heaven. If not, at least it was a fascinating month of September and a great opportunity to read and discuss the Holy Scriptures. We are blessed either way. :)

Here's an idea: maybe we should do some Rapture betting on CFS.

The only problem is if you get raptured, you won't be able to collect your money. :D :D

Speaking of which, I did have a Rapture dream several months ago but I didn't pay much attention at the time. I dreamt that my hometown of Funchal, Madeira Island was being struck by a huge tsunami. I wasn't scared at all and I somehow managed to flee to a high place and escape.

Back