Well its September... should we get the tin foil hats out ^~^

Good reading but bad info...Jesus didn't die on April 3, 33ad... Star charts don't take into account the biblical records or calendar changes.

Day 7 and we're still here! :D :D :D

On a more serious note, I don't doubt the Prophecies, I do believe in Jesus' return and I also believe that September 2015 is going to be an important month for mankind.

BUT I also believe this change will not happen as we expect it to. The Father is always subtle and surprising, His Will be done.

Let's wait, see and PRAY!

I wonder if the recent exodus of Syrian refugees to Europe has something to do with it.

Many people fear that Isil terrorists could be infiltrated in the crowds...

Jk jk....

But we've entered September... And many say this month is it...

However I still agree with the whole, no one knows the day or hour verse...

How will you spend September.. Also this is the month of me and my brother's birthday...so..I'll be taking him n myself out.

My wife and I will celebrate 47 years of marriage. We are going to mountains of NC and if the Rapture happens, we will already be up in the air.:LOL:

It happens every 300 years. Disregard anything that Faustina Kowalska said about the end times. What is needed to be said about the tribulation is found in the Word, and only in the word.

Don't worry about the date, Only the Lord knows, and only He needs to know. Just keep on witnessing to the ends of the earth, we aren't guaranteed tomorrow, why worry about the rapture?

Amen!

Could just me a lot of people trying to get away from ISIS war.

Absolutely!

I strongly believe Europe should welcome these refugees, no question about it.

Speaking of which, it seems that many of these refugees have decided to convert to Christianity. I don't know how sincere these conversions really are, but leaving Islam is always a good thing.

Another prophecy we haven't mentioned: according to St. Malachi (1094 - 1148), Pope Francis is going to be the last pope (whatever that means).

I know this isn't biblical but these prophecies have become extremely popular recently.

My wife and I will celebrate 47 years of marriage. We are going to mountains of NC and if the Rapture happens, we will already be up in the air.:LOL:
Happy Anniversary Major and may you have many more as long as the Lord Tarries.
May the Lord Bless Your Time in the mountains of N.C beyond anything you could hope for and there and back too !
God Bless
Jim
130507_070504_55290064.gif

Last edited:
Another prophecy we haven't mentioned: according to St. Malachi (1094 - 1148), Pope Francis is going to be the last pope (whatever that means).

I know this isn't biblical but these prophecies have become extremely popular recently.

I would be very careful with that thought.

Gilt by association. Christians don't listen to Jews because they didn't listen to God. Jews don't listen to Christians because they believe they want the Jews to abandon God. Some don't listen to Augustine of Hippo because the Catholics claim him as their own even though he had nothing to do with them. My point is God uses the obedient willing. Read all and but let the Holy Spirit tell you the truth.

Day 7 and we're still here! :D :D :D

On a more serious note, I don't doubt the Prophecies, I do believe in Jesus' return and I also believe that September 2015 is going to be an important month for mankind.

BUT I also believe this change will not happen as we expect it to. The Father is always subtle and surprising, His Will be done.

Let's wait, see and PRAY!

Lol @ "day 7"..well its day 9 ^___^
Thank God :)

I'm being audited for the month of September, so working on that.. Also, picked up a new hobby, fishing. It's kind of fun, except haven't caught any real fish yet..

I'm being audited for the month of September, so working on that.. Also, picked up a new hobby, fishing. It's kind of fun, except haven't caught any real fish yet..
To catch real fish you need to fish in a real lake.
That is awesome - I mean about the fishing part
So what kind of body of water are you fishing and what kind of fishing are you doing?

Remember there is well I hope so and then there is I know so when it comes to Faith
Soooooooooo move from going fishing to going Catching.
God Bless
Jim

To catch real fish you need to fish in a real lake.
That is awesome - I mean about the fishing part
So what kind of body of water are you fishing and what kind of fishing are you doing?

Remember there is well I hope so and then there is I know so when it comes to Faith
Soooooooooo move from going fishing to going Catching.
God Bless
Jim
So far the lakes I have fished at in the last week:
Lake Tahoe (I think the Nevada side)
Echo Lake, CA
Caples Lake, CA
Jenkinson Lake, CA

Back