1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome RadicalChristian

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Dusty, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Hello, all

Just a quick "hello" from a newbie. I chose the name RadicalChristian not because I'm radical, in any political sense, but because I tend to take Jesus' commands seriously--and, in comparison to the world (not to you guys, of course) I may SEEM radical.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all and having dialogue. God bless, Vic (RadicalChristian.)
  2. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. :israel:
  3. Hi and a big ole welcome to CFS.
  4. Welcome to the boards Radical!
  5. Welcome "Radical" from another radical:)!

6. Welcome to the forum Radical! From your brother in Australia! :israel:
  7. [​IMG]

Welcome to the site!
  8. Welcome to the forums...

9. Welcome. Or should I say, welcome back! You've been gone awhile.
    I'm a radical Christian too, no half way about it for me! No siree
    xspinningisfun likes this.
  10. Amen! That makes me happy!
    GodSpeaks likes this.
  11. There's no other way to live a fulfilling victorious life. Those who have been saved but don't willingly follow the leading of the Spirit but want to live after the flesh will be miserable. Its like they are straddling the fence trying to live in both worlds. They aren't satified in either world
    xspinningisfun likes this.
  12. You are definitely wise, GS :)
    GodSpeaks likes this.
  13. Welcome back to CFS!
  14. Welcome to CFS... :)
  15. Thanks, but not really. We can all listen to the voice of the Spirit, who gives true wisdom :)
  16. Very trueeeeee =]