Welcome ....Jeanann

Hi Dusty,

Thanks for the welcome! I think this is quite a privilege being called a Junior Member. At nearly 70 years of age, 62 of them as a Christian Believer, being a Junior again is a real thrill (smile).

I am enjoying reading the posts, and have replied to a few. One thing this site does is provide much information for prayer. Since retiring from mission activity I find that God calls me to pray much more, and like Job I have found that the more I pray for others the more the Lord blesses in my own life.

I am, at present, awaiting surgery for a hip replacement, but there are problems as this will be my ninth lot of surgery, and I have recently had a triple heart bypass. Nevertheless I find it amazing that the Lord still gives me joy in so many things.

God Bless you and yours.

Jeanann

Hi Dusty,

Thanks for the welcome! I think this is quite a privilege being called a Junior Member. At nearly 70 years of age, 62 of them as a Christian Believer, being a Junior again is a real thrill (smile).

I am enjoying reading the posts, and have replied to a few. One thing this site does is provide much information for prayer. Since retiring from mission activity I find that God calls me to pray much more, and like Job I have found that the more I pray for others the more the Lord blesses in my own life.

I am, at present, awaiting surgery for a hip replacement, but there are problems as this will be my ninth lot of surgery, and I have recently had a triple heart bypass. Nevertheless I find it amazing that the Lord still gives me joy in so many things.

God Bless you and yours.

Jeanann

Hello Junior Member! I am 62 and a Senior Member! Some people have all the luck. I am praying for you and since you probably already had hip surgery I am also praying that your Rehab. time will do wonders for you. There will be times it will hurt and it will hurt badly but please keep in mind, " The more they are able to get you to do the faster you will heal."

Blessings:)

Hello, hope you like it here, you'll have to check out Unicac's devotions:
Daily Devotions (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)
rating_5.gif
univac
Today 02:58 AM
by univac

God Bless

Hello Junior Member! I am 62 and a Senior Member! Some people have all the luck. I am praying for you and since you probably already had hip surgery I am also praying that your Rehab. time will do wonders for you. There will be times it will hurt and it will hurt badly but please keep in mind, " The more they are able to get you to do the faster you will heal."

Blessings:)

Thanks for your prayers. No, I have not yet had surgery as I have to see so many consultants. The next one is the anaesthetic consultant - they are concerned that my heart may not take the strain of more surgery.

8 years ago the Lord gave us that wonderful text from Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you decleares the Lord. Ploans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". So I am resting in those words, and trusting that the Lord has things in hand.

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the Lord's workings, but looking back we see his plans and how "in all things God works for the good of those that love him".

I am still doing a fair amount of preaching and teaching. One amazing thing is that when I am speaking I feel no pain - even standing for half an hour or more.

God Bless.

Thanks for your prayers. No, I have not yet had surgery as I have to see so many consultants. The next one is the anaesthetic consultant - they are concerned that my heart may not take the strain of more surgery.

8 years ago the Lord gave us that wonderful text from Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you decleares the Lord. Ploans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". So I am resting in those words, and trusting that the Lord has things in hand.

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the Lord's workings, but looking back we see his plans and how "in all things God works for the good of those that love him".

I am still doing a fair amount of preaching and teaching. One amazing thing is that when I am speaking I feel no pain - even standing for half an hour or more.

God Bless.

Bless you dear sister. Hang on to those promises . God will never let you down. He is a present help in time of need as I am sure you know that .

When we are in our deepest valley , we are the closest to God . He will never leave us nor forsake us my dear . You are in good hands.

Remembering you in prayer.

Back