1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Mental Symptoms. Should I Be Worried?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Polly, Apr 18, 2014.

1. These 7 days, I've been being grumpy and having a foul mood, and few days ago I was very aggressive that I kept yelling very loud and aggressively and I told very mean things, and I keep sensing an abusive demon behind me, but not at home, and then few nights, I've been having some kind of sleep hallucination, that I have some weird dream while I am awake, and I see weird things during that mode. I just saw again that I was like sleeping awake and I saw some plastix box that was moving, but then there was nothing.

What's going on? This is a bit creepy, and I really hope this is not schizophrenia, but I don't think so...

I still just have autism spectrum and I take Zeldox 80 milligrams for it.
  2. Read one psalm and one proverb every day

And pray
    Sal likes this.
  3. Is it my imagination but it seems to me Polly comes up with something like this when she needs attention from the forum
  4. This is completely normal...don't worry about it!:D
  5. you must admit its a little entertaining? I have come to look forward to these post...;)
  6. I saw a Polly thread and had to click!
    Polly I'm not a doctor but I think you'll be okay
  7. your a witch doctor...:( and your trying to mislead Polly!
  8. No, I am not seeking attention, I am telling the truth, and I got offended when you called me an attention seeker by saying that when I really have problems.
  9. Polly your a brat...and your problems are only those of your own making.
  10. ...

Uyuyuyuy, haters, huh?
  11. I don't want anyone to hate me, I want people to help me. What did I ever do that you started hating me? And my problems are real. Don't ever think that I would be a big scammer because I am telling the truth.
  12. Don't hate you at all..in fact I kind of like you in a way..and care for you in that Christ would love you. I am only telling you what those around you have been telling you...am I not?
  13. But why are you guys calling me an attention seeker and bullying me?
  14. I would never call you that.
  15. No I called you a brat...that means your spoiled and want things your way and are living a self-centered life.
  16. #18 Where is the Messiah, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    Jesus is Lord.
  17. yea a lot of teenagers are brats... you know that don't you?
  18. We were all young once. :)