1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

We Are The Debtors

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Dusty, Jan 29, 2010.

1. We Are The Debtors

Lamentations 3: 22-24……. Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him."

Do you realize because of God’s great love , He owes us nothing ? Think about that for a moment .

Hey – we are the ones who “ owe” . When we think about Gods’ promises , He says His mercies are “ New every morning “ . When we wake up every day is a new day in Jesus and His grace is given to us. His blessings , we do not deserve but He gives them to us “ the redeemed “

If we remember this every morning when we see the wondrous sun rise and thank Him for His goodness and mercy , His joy will flow from our hearts and we can say it is joy unspeakable and full of glory .

But the flip side of the coin --- is if we are ungrateful , we will find that our ingratitude will steel our healthy relationships , humility , contentment , enjoyment but most of all our sweet walk with Jesus who provides to us our life more abundantly .

Gratefulness brings to us blessings and holiness.