We are justified by faith!

We are justified by faith!

Note: I'm partially talking to myself here!!! :)

(Romans 5:1-5, Romans 8:31, KJV)

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

We are justified by our faith...there is no one who can take this from us! So, we may have full confidence in Him, and through our Lord and Savior we may have eternal peace in Him.

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Through Jesus Christ we may enter into God's grace and everlasting mercy! Through Him, we can assuredly REVEL in the glory of our LORD! Through Him we are saved!

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And we glory in all things, for both good and bad will happen on our path, and it is to us to take it in stride.

For as it is written in Romans 8:31: What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
And the bad things only strengthen our conviction in the good! The hard times are a mere pathway to the eternal GOOD of God!

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

We may have that hope because HE HAS GIVEN US IT -- we love Him so WE MAY HOPE WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!!

See, there have been many mortal kingdoms throughout the history of this planet. There have been many good and bad rulers. Even the best, the most-famed, the most-loved rulers had their faults. But there will only be ONE immortal kingdom with a just and perfect KING! There will be only ONE such kingdom, and it will transcend the boundaries of the Earth, stretching into Heaven! The Holy Ghost has put this yearning, this love, into our hearts so that we may choose to serve Him for ever and ever. So serve Him!

God bless!

Bless you Azarias. That is a good word and it is for me also. Thankyou for that.

And we glory in all things, for both good and bad will happen on our path, and it is to us to take it in stride.

This is so true and our attitude plays a big role in both. God gives us the free will to make choices and we have to be mindful of how we choose.

Back