Water Baptisim; By Him, For Him

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by rag4aCrown, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
    Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Cturtle likes this.
  2. The op testimony is beautiful, showing the love of God and how he wants us to draw close to him

Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  3. They used our planes (United States Airlines) hence, USA; they used them as guided missiles.

Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  4. Funny thing is that we are commanded to be just like Jesus. Been following through this thread and the only harsh post I have seen have been yours. I dont get it at all.
    Blessings
    James

5. Not 100 percent true at all. You my friend have it backwards.

6. Not true at all. You do as the Father shows you to do. You do nothing but pray until you hear from Him what to do. Why are you being rude ? Just asken

7. You are assking the wrong person. You need to ask God why He told His servant to do what she did.

8. It should be very Clear and easy to figure out.
    God said we are as "Filthy Rags" and then we get bron again and He gives us His crown or crown of life. We become royalty for we now have Gods blood line in us.
    Rag 4 a Crown - why does this bother others any way ?

Cturtle and crownoflife say Amen and like this.
  9. Very well said sister !! Very well said in deed !
    Blessings
    James

Cturtle and crownoflife say Amen and like this.
  10. Here is another vision I had recently and just so folks know: God gave it to me and I put it forth in October 2015 on Facebook.
    I have copied and pasted it here for us all.

Rebbell Watts
    October 27, 2015 ยท
    Destruction is Coming

There is a massive bomb coming to America. I have seen it. God shows me things to come and it is coming. I do not know when or from who, but it will hit home (USA).

If you don't know the Lord; get in touch with Him.
    For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Amen

Cturtle likes this.