Warning: This May Be Dangerous For The Faint Of Heart …

"but most people (incl. Christians) do NOT believe that man has an inherited sin nature"

Proof positive that "most people" are NOT paying attention. How can anyone watch the news and not be fully aware of the tendency that our fellow man have towards sin, it's everywhere. In my experience, given half an opportunity, most people will always do the "evil" thing.

"but most people (incl. Christians) do NOT believe that man has an inherited sin nature"

Proof positive that "most people" are NOT paying attention. How can anyone watch the news and not be fully aware of the tendency that our fellow man have towards sin, it's everywhere. In my experience, given half an opportunity, most people will always do the "evil" thing.

I would guess that most of those not believing our doctrine have been taught this way in church.

Then that would be a real lack of Biblical understnading wouldn't it?
Exactly Major!
Sadly too many churches just give what the members want to hear a nice fluffy pat on the back havnt we done well millky message with no real teaching.

Most things are simple to understand, if you just read what Christ says about sin, that thinking a nasty thought about someone is same as murder, thinking a lustful though is the same as commiting adultry, then its obvious that even a tiny inoocuous thought is sin and disgusting to God. Therefore it must be present at us in birth,you only have to see the behaviour of babies which demonstrate rebellious and bad thoughts emerging.

People today only veiw things as sinful if it goes against the cultures and persons own moral thinking, not God. This is where we end up with clashes of what is right and wrong between certain groups and the church.

I would guess that most of those not believing our doctrine have been taught this way in church.

That means that preachers have been too busy preaching about "Prosperity, healing and demanding that the Holy Spirit give them someting."

My experience has been that too many men have been preaching to their congregations sermons to make the people FEEL good instead of preaching sermons to make God feel good!!!!

Hebrews 3:13......
"But exhort one another daily, while it is called today, lest any of you be hardended through the deceitfulness of sin".

How many of you have known people who have taken offence because the Word of God was spoken from the pulpit too "POINTEDLY". ???? That is to take an offence where we should be showing gratitude!!!!

Haven't we all heard it said.............."I will never come hear again to hear that man. He is too personal and blunt and to the point for me".

What kind of a man do you like to hear? Will you listen to one who will PLEASE you to your destruction and flatter you to your doom? Surely, none of us are so foolish.

Here is the key.........WE MUST ALL LEARN TO HEAR WHAT WE DO NOT LIKE!!!

The question is not........"Is it pleasand to hear; BUT, is it the truth?????

If the church of the living God is to be preserved from the deceitfulness of sin, it must be able to take a loving exhortation from our preachers.

BUT, is it the truth

Better be careful with that truth stuff Major, keep talking like that and you'll get yourself in all sorts of trouble ;).

Truth is not as popular as it once was (wasn't very popular then).

BUT, is it the truth

Better be careful with that truth stuff Major, keep talking like that and you'll get yourself in all sorts of trouble ;).

Truth is not as popular as it once was (wasn't very popular then).

You are so ery right..................jst watch one of the Presidenial debates!

Back