1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Want Christian Friends In My Life.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by DesertDonna52, Nov 16, 2013.

Where does the Lord rank in your life (the truth)?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2013.
  1. After my spouse.

0 vote(s)
  2. After my kids.

0 vote(s)
  3. First only when I'm in trouble.

0 vote(s)
  4. First above anything in life.

0 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I live alone with two big doves, two diamond doves and two budgies. I am 62 years old, have been through hell and reached out to the Lord, He pulled me out and brought me close to Him. Now I want only Him, to walk as closely to Him as possible, to have in my life only others who are close to Him and to never make another move on my own without Him. I don't wish to ever be married again or live with a man, only to have my life filled with the Spirit of the Lord and others who are also filled with His spirit who share my love.
  2. Hello and welcome to the forum
  3. Greetings sister Donna. Glad to meet you. I'm new here too
  4. Thank you for the contact. I work at home, so I try to stay busy.
  5. I work at home too. I'm a computer programmer. What do you do?
  6. I am a court transcriber. I actually transcribe a particular type of court proceedings for the U.S. Government.
  7. Well I can't say I understand what court transcribers do. Fortunately I haven't been in court too many times...
  8. Court proceedings are always recorded. These recordings are sent to one location via CD, which are digitally made and then downloaded and emailed for me to listen and type what was said in court.
  9. I have been doing this at home for 16 years, primarily immigration court proceedings.