Waiting

I have an NLT paper Bible and a KJV Bible on my phone, but I prefer the KJV.

If you happen to like different translations, or are curious as to how they read. And you have the space on your phone, try downloading the olive tree app and the my sword for android. They both have different translations, and the my sword has a strongs concordance with it so that you can see what the words look like and mean in their original text.
blessings to you!

It is the duty God gives us. Its 'our cross'.

There are three instructions in .

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must 1. deny themselves and 2. take up their cross and 3. follow me''.

Example, a nun = no compensation or immediate family (deny yourself) + work at an orphange (carry cross) + be patient, loving and kind to those there (follow Him).
So
No Broblem Mr. Juk,
People make it hard on them selves. Listen to what Jesus and the word of God says to do or live like. Strive to do so and seek God for His help and direction. Sometimes when God reveals His plan for us it comes a little bit here and there and we do not see the entire Picture. Thank God !! See God knows if He showed it all to us now then we as humans would try to head right there and simply foul things up big time.

So He reveals little bit here and there, just enough to keep you moving in a direction ( His direction) so He can Mold and Shape and Prepare us for His will and perfect plan for our lives. He some times zigs and zags us through life but there are reasons for this, ( His Reasons For His Purpose). The important thing and again this is how people make it harder then it should be. God wants to zig you and you see sometihing else and zag. Now He has to get you turned back around and back on His course. People tend to fight and slow things up and blame the devil and life and some times even think, hey its a good thing so it has to be of God.

All things that glitter Mr. Juk are not always GOOD for YOU. They may be good for some one else but some things simply do not belong in His plan for you. So when you feel God pulling you one way, just move with Him at His speed. Sometimes He moves you to a new thinking or a little higher understanding in an area of His word and your life and simply wants you to keep reading and studying in this area and seeking Him.

Best to not be so concerned with God using you before it is too late. God is ALL KNOWING and He knows your heart and knows He can use you but before this can happen He has to prepare you and train you or things won't quite go the way they should....Be at peace my brother and know you are far more ahead right where you are at your age thena lot of belivers twice your age..

Relax and go at it SLOW and DELIBERATE walking within His very word and ways.
I am very proud of you Mr.Juk,
Have a wonderful and blessed week
Jim

No Broblem Mr. Juk,
People make it hard on them selves. Listen to what Jesus and the word of God says to do or live like. Strive to do so and seek God for His help and direction. Sometimes when God reveals His plan for us it comes a little bit here and there and we do not see the entire Picture. Thank God !! See God knows if He showed it all to us now then we as humans would try to head right there and simply foul things up big time.

So He reveals little bit here and there, just enough to keep you moving in a direction ( His direction) so He can Mold and Shape and Prepare us for His will and perfect plan for our lives. He some times zigs and zags us through life but there are reasons for this, ( His Reasons For His Purpose). The important thing and again this is how people make it harder then it should be. God wants to zig you and you see sometihing else and zag. Now He has to get you turned back around and back on His course. People tend to fight and slow things up and blame the devil and life and some times even think, hey its a good thing so it has to be of God.

All things that glitter Mr. Juk are not always GOOD for YOU. They may be good for some one else but some things simply do not belong in His plan for you. So when you feel God pulling you one way, just move with Him at His speed. Sometimes He moves you to a new thinking or a little higher understanding in an area of His word and your life and simply wants you to keep reading and studying in this area and seeking Him.

Best to not be so concerned with God using you before it is too late. God is ALL KNOWING and He knows your heart and knows He can use you but before this can happen He has to prepare you and train you or things won't quite go the way they should....Be at peace my brother and know you are far more ahead right where you are at your age thena lot of belivers twice your age..

Relax and go at it SLOW and DELIBERATE walking within His very word and ways.
I am very proud of you Mr.Juk,
Have a wonderful and blessed week
Jim
Thank you :)

Back