1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games and Christians

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by James B, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Video Games and Christians

Are Video games wrong? PlayStation, Xbox etc?

I've always enjoyed them, i once asked a experienced Christian and he said he doesn't see much wrong with them and enjoys them himself.

What is your thoughts?
  2. well shoot i love video games and movies
    but you know todays stuff has to foul it all up and what not
    and i hate it

there is nothing wrong with entertainment
    but just be wary of what it is
    e.g. grand theft auto isnt exactly a good game to be playing
  3. It would depend entirely on the game in question James. If one is full of scantily clad females etc, that should be a clue. If you are walking with Jesus He will give you that gut feeling when something is wrong.
  4. Now that you've said that, i actually feel a bit more at peace now. Because before i was always debating with myself.

Thanks Boanerges. :)
  5. PS3 games are evil, Xbox games are fine. j/k
  6. Wii games are fine too. They are loads of fun.
  7. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I still have a PS2. So I guess I'm just bad not evil. :)

Seriously, I have a great Flight Simmulator, several NASCAR games, and a 4 wheel drive, off road race game that are all loads of fun.

Sometimes we make popcorn, or whatever and the whole family has a blast.

I sure can't think of anything wrong with that. I think Jesus enjoys watching us laugh and spend some time together that way.
  8. Im a pro at the counterstrike game :shepherd: