1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Vice: Cowardice

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Steve Amato, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Vice: Cowardice

Cowardice & Shame

Ge 3:10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."

Cowardice & the Concensus Oriented

1Sa 15:24 Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned. I violated the LORD’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the people and so I gave in to them.

Cowardice & Laziness

Pr 26:13 The sluggard says, "There is a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!"

Cowardice & Lack of Faith

Mt 8:25,26 The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!" He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.

Cowardice & the Final Judgement

Re 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars— their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
  2. Some one once said "sin makes cowards of us all "

It is time to" put off every weight and the sin that does so easily beset us "

in Christ