Very Urgent Guys I Fell In Love With A Muslim Girl =/

I told you, to hear form the Lord and not be led by natural circumstances. She may well want to see you, but it could be outside pressure on her is to much. You have authority to pray those pressures be removed, and the devil get his paws out of this.

So instead of feeling shattered, pull yourself up and go to the Lord. Explain to him the situation and tell him what He puts in your heart to do, that you will follow and do.

You know the doctors told me my son would not live through the night. I am not moved by reports, I only am moved and act on the Word of the Lord, and direction of the Holy Spirit. You learn to do the same, she might need someone to pray for her and stand for her and if you give up, you won't know.

God is faithful and will make it clear to you in your heart. Might not be a burning bush, but you will know.

Be blessed.
I did bro, I prayed every night I don't know what else to do? This is effecting me a lot .... bombed my mid term exam today and couldn't even work out at the gym ... I can barley eat ... it sucks. Gonna keep praying

Possibly. I have to personally hear God though on something. Someone saying no to me is no indication I give up. The unjust judge would have said no if the lady was not troubling him.

The thing is, God may have plans for her, now that is Something Satan would fight. I spent 3 months trying to wittness to a lady that told me to constantly F*#@! Off. Got a little discouraging but the Lord would tell me to go talk to her again, and again.

One day, she was thrown out of her house, living in her car and she came to me. I was able to give her a place to live, she learned the word and we believed God for her kids back, God got her a house.

Now if I had just given up because of the natural. where would she be, she moved in my house and was not a believer.

My position is not to lay out a fleece but to hear God, and do what He said do, not be led by circumstances.
What do you think I should ask the lord? I've never gotten any messages from God the way your speaking of.... hope I can get one.

I am not understanding what point you are trying to make with the unequally yoked comment. I do not think it is God's will for Alang to be with the girl because the turn around happened when he was praying for God's will. However, God does not want a believer yoked with an unbeliever.

NO, God said not to be unequally yoked. There is still a yoke there. If He goes to the Muslim temple then He is unequally yoked because He is a christian. Read it again.

Paul was saying we have no business being on the same level as the unbeliever because we have to be unequally yoked to do that.

Righteousness can not fellowship with Unrighteousness, there is nothing in common. Fellowship is on the same level. Righteousness can instruct unrighteousness though.

Communion is once again same level. We can't with a unbeliever because they don't mix.

concord is also on the same level. What does Christ have to do with Muslim, we don't mix them or bring them in one concord.

All 3 words mean same level. We have nothing in common with the unbeliever here, I don't even have unsaved friends as there is nothing to connect with.

Now I marry a unbeliever. I can't fellowship with her in spiritual things, She is made clean by my covenant with God and the children, and I certainly can't communion with her with her god. Not a good situation at all, unless the Lord said go and take her as a wife. We don't know what the Lord knows, He still died for her, still has plans for her.

Now will she get saved? Even Paul wrote how do you know you can save your spouse? If the Holy Spirit don't know, then we can't know.

Now, what I do know is that God knows more than me. That is why if I was head over heels for a Muslim girl, I would go to him. What do you know about her Father, what are your plans for her. What should I do?

Paul would be the last choice to be an Apostle, but the Lord knew something about Paul that even Paul did not see.

So, instead of just being put off by her not being interested anymore, it would be more better to hear God about it and have peace, knowing for a fact that He did the right thing.

I mean God asked me to work in a bar. If I asked believers for advice, I would have never worked there. God knows how bad country music is, and would not torture me unless there was a purpose. 4 people are glad I set aside the natural circumstances and just confirmed and did what I was told.

NO, God said not to be unequally yoked. There is still a yoke there. If He goes to the Muslim temple then He is unequally yoked because He is a christian. Read it again.

Paul was saying we have no business being on the same level as the unbeliever because we have to be unequally yoked to do that.

Righteousness can not fellowship with Unrighteousness, there is nothing in common. Fellowship is on the same level. Righteousness can instruct unrighteousness though.

Communion is once again same level. We can't with a unbeliever because they don't mix.

concord is also on the same level. What does Christ have to do with Muslim, we don't mix them or bring them in one concord.

All 3 words mean same level. We have nothing in common with the unbeliever here, I don't even have unsaved friends as there is nothing to connect with.

Now I marry a unbeliever. I can't fellowship with her in spiritual things, She is made clean by my covenant with God and the children, and I certainly can't communion with her with her god. Not a good situation at all, unless the Lord said go and take her as a wife. We don't know what the Lord knows, He still died for her, still has plans for her.

Now will she get saved? Even Paul wrote how do you know you can save your spouse? If the Holy Spirit don't know, then we can't know.

Now, what I do know is that God knows more than me. That is why if I was head over heels for a Muslim girl, I would go to him. What do you know about her Father, what are your plans for her. What should I do?

Paul would be the last choice to be an Apostle, but the Lord knew something about Paul that even Paul did not see.

So, instead of just being put off by her not being interested anymore, it would be more better to hear God about it and have peace, knowing for a fact that He did the right thing.

I mean God asked me to work in a bar. If I asked believers for advice, I would have never worked there. God knows how bad country music is, and would not torture me unless there was a purpose. 4 people are glad I set aside the natural circumstances and just confirmed and did what I was told.

It sounds like we agree. I never said anything against what you are saying here. I definitely agree about the bar thing too. We are to be where God puts us. Jesus went to all the different types of people. Everyone needs to hear the gospel and we need to be obedient to God in everything so we can help bring to salvation as many as possible.

What do you think I should ask the lord? I've never gotten any messages from God the way your speaking of.... hope I can get one.

That is why I said follow your heart, not the flesh. First is trusting that if you ask,then you will just know.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
(Jas 1:5-6)

Now just tell the Lord how you feel, tell him you don't want to commit to something that will mess up His plans for you. Let him know you understand that your not suppose to be unequally yoked, but you feel the way you do, and are willing to do what He says do. Ask him just make it clear as he promised , then trust he will answer and you will just know. Should I go after this Muslim girl Lord or leave her alone?

Now be at rest and focus on other things. Tell the Lord you cast this over to him, all the care of it and trust him that He will show you.
You will be sitting in class, outside, but it will just be like a light that comes on. God is faithful, but you have to rest and let it go for now.

Getting stuck in Downtown Cincinnati with a 18 wheel semi, I passed my turn and ended up in some residential area. I saw signs everywhere........... "NO TRUCKS, LOW WIRES"

I could not turn the truck around, I was on a narrow two lane street and saw the low wires ahead.

I just shut the truck off, and said, "Lord, you can see, I am stuck and I have no idea what to do, but I know you do. Get me out of here and turned around. I have to stay her until you answer me, blocking half this street here with my flashers on"

I grabbed my book and started reading, Let the Lord figure it out.

It was about 2 minutes the Lord spoke to me, He said, "turn left between the bushes."

Now I really did not hear that, but those bushes down a ways just like lite up, and I just knew. Did not make sense as I had no idea where that ally went to. So, I pulled on the walk a bit to make a big wide turn down that ally. I had a wall on one side and bushes on the other. As I came to the end of the ally I saw that it zig, zaged a bit, big enough to barley fit the truck through and into a big parking lot. Lots of room to turn around and go to my shipping dock.

Good time to start learning how to hear, and follow your heart. Not your head or flesh but what you know inside is right.

It sounds like we agree. I never said anything against what you are saying here. I definitely agree about the bar thing too. We are to be where God puts us. Jesus went to all the different types of people. Everyone needs to hear the gospel and we need to be obedient to God in everything so we can help bring to salvation as many as possible.

I know we agree, and I know we both have reservations about this Muslim, Christian thing. We should.

I want the young man to hear for himself though. Once a man hears God, peace comes and settles it.

Be blessed.

That is why I said follow your heart, not the flesh. First is trusting that if you ask,then you will just know.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
(Jas 1:5-6)

Now just tell the Lord how you feel, tell him you don't want to commit to something that will mess up His plans for you. Let him know you understand that your not suppose to be unequally yoked, but you feel the way you do, and are willing to do what He says do. Ask him just make it clear as he promised , then trust he will answer and you will just know. Should I go after this Muslim girl Lord or leave her alone?

Now be at rest and focus on other things. Tell the Lord you cast this over to him, all the care of it and trust him that He will show you.
You will be sitting in class, outside, but it will just be like a light that comes on. God is faithful, but you have to rest and let it go for now.

Getting stuck in Downtown Cincinnati with a 18 wheel semi, I passed my turn and ended up in some residential area. I saw signs everywhere........... "NO TRUCKS, LOW WIRES"

I could not turn the truck around, I was on a narrow two lane street and saw the low wires ahead.

I just shut the truck off, and said, "Lord, you can see, I am stuck and I have no idea what to do, but I know you do. Get me out of here and turned around. I have to stay her until you answer me, blocking half this street here with my flashers on"

I grabbed my book and started reading, Let the Lord figure it out.

It was about 2 minutes the Lord spoke to me, He said, "turn left between the bushes."

Now I really did not hear that, but those bushes down a ways just like lite up, and I just knew. Did not make sense as I had no idea where that ally went to. So, I pulled on the walk a bit to make a big wide turn down that ally. I had a wall on one side and bushes on the other. As I came to the end of the ally I saw that it zig, zaged a bit, big enough to barley fit the truck through and into a big parking lot. Lots of room to turn around and go to my shipping dock.

Good time to start learning how to hear, and follow your heart. Not your head or flesh but what you know inside is right.
Thats awesome man Ill try again today and pray like that... thank you for the advice

I think the verses are saying not to be yoked to an unbeliever, but if you were already married to one, not to leave them. This could apply to an unsaved couple where one got saved... they are not to leave the unbelieving spouse. I don't see how the verse says it's okay for a Christian to marry someone who is not.

Weird she just messaged me shortly after this heres how it went down

Her: Alan
Me: Hey whats up
Her:How you feeling?
Me: Pretty good how about you?
Her: Thats good, im okay
Me: Glad to hear
Her: Yeah
Me: Lol ur sure I feel like you wanna say something
Her: Yeah Im sure =)
Me:Ok

Im confused. ... she either really is trying to see if im ok or she just misses my attention?

Weird she just messaged me shortly after this heres how it went down

Her: Alan
Me: Hey whats up
Her:How you feeling?
Me: Pretty good how about you?
Her: Thats good, im okay
Me: Glad to hear
Her: Yeah
Me: Lol ur sure I feel like you wanna say something
Her: Yeah Im sure =)
Me:Ok

Im confused. ... she either really is trying to see if im ok or she just misses my attention?

You got to get some Game brother. She is a girl, they do this. It's their testing they put us through.

They go through stages, one is ignore, then get mad. then just a quick check to make sure your still on the hook.

Next time she messages, tell her you would like to talk but busy helping someone then leave her alone.
This puts you on her mind and makes her wait. Also never ask again if something is wrong or if she wants to say something. Girls often don't even say what they feel anyway or even know how they feel. Just leave it alone and Go, Great, glad your doing well.

coming to see her might have been to much pressure, be cool with her, take all pressure off. The last thing you want to do is end up on her friend list.

You got to get some Game brother. She is a girl, they do this. It's their testing they put us through.

They go through stages, one is ignore, then get mad. then just a quick check to make sure your still on the hook.

Next time she messages, tell her you would like to talk but busy helping someone then leave her alone.
This puts you on her mind and makes her wait. Also never ask again if something is wrong or if she wants to say something. Girls often don't even say what they feel anyway or even know how they feel. Just leave it alone and Go, Great, glad your doing well.

coming to see her might have been to much pressure, be cool with her, take all pressure off. The last thing you want to do is end up on her friend list.
Ok but you said to ask God for it right though? And see where it leads too ? Forgot to ask why do you think she messaged me ?? Does she miss me ?

Last edited:
Ok but you said to ask God for it right though? And see where it leads too ? Forgot to ask why do you think she messaged me ?? Does she miss me ?

No, we don't see where it leads to, we get direction from the Lord first, and not worry about if she missed you or not. Who cares if she misses you until you get direction.
For now treat her as a friend, but don't act super interested or get involved with her emotional issues. If you do, you end up on her friend list and it won't matter anyway at this point.

Muslim men are very strong, so don't come off "Feely" Be stronger. She says her day was messed up and her dog got run over, then Just say, there is always tomorrow, things can change at any time.

that's it.

You go into a thing about how bad she feels and sorry to hear that, then you come off weak. Girls want men, not friends or boys. She may act put off but trust me.

The cat is already out of the bag that you two "May" like each other, so her mod is going to change now. Girls are all the same no matter where they live.

In the mean time. Get stronger in the Word. If God actually does say go ahead, you will be glad you prepared.

How to hear God, Be Spirit led and get direction.
http://www.flcbranson.org/listseries.php?xml=rss/SpiritLed.xml

Take time, listen to this, tells you things i am saying and write down the scriptures. All free download and no matter where you live you can call and request the actual CD shipped to you free of charge.

No, we don't see where it leads to, we get direction from the Lord first, and not worry about if she missed you or not. Who cares if she misses you until you get direction.
For now treat her as a friend, but don't act super interested or get involved with her emotional issues. If you do, you end up on her friend list and it won't matter anyway at this point.

Muslim men are very strong, so don't come off "Feely" Be stronger. She says her day was messed up and her dog got run over, then Just say, there is always tomorrow, things can change at any time.

that's it.

You go into a thing about how bad she feels and sorry to hear that, then you come off weak. Girls want men, not friends or boys. She may act put off but trust me.

The cat is already out of the bag that you two "May" like each other, so her mod is going to change now. Girls are all the same no matter where they live.

In the mean time. Get stronger in the Word. If God actually does say go ahead, you will be glad you prepared.

How to hear God, Be Spirit led and get direction.
http://www.flcbranson.org/listseries.php?xml=rss/SpiritLed.xml

Take time, listen to this, tells you things i am saying and write down the scriptures. All free download and no matter where you live you can call and request the actual CD shipped to you free of charge.

Yea I hear you but isnt that wrong as a Christian... why should I have to pretend to act tough or anything to make her want me more? Anyways im gonna go ahead and listen to this once again I really appreciate it man

Yea I hear you but isnt that wrong as a Christian... why should I have to pretend to act tough or anything to make her want me more? Anyways im gonna go ahead and listen to this once again I really appreciate it man

NO, You are tough. Remember, She is use to strong Muslim men who don't show much emotion. That is what she thinks a man is. So, You can acknowledge the bad things, but hold back the Oh baby it's going to be OK. Better, if you get a solution then just give it.

Since you have acknowledged you like one another, you don't want her to loose interest.

here is an Article on how to stay out of the Friend zone. Focus on the Word though. Remember, she is not saved and is not thinking like we do. Learn how to be Spirit led............ about not being led by circumstance but what God tells you. It's all in that teaching I gave you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Escape-the-Friend-Zone

NO, You are tough. Remember, She is use to strong Muslim men who don't show much emotion. That is what she thinks a man is. So, You can acknowledge the bad things, but hold back the Oh baby it's going to be OK. Better, if you get a solution then just give it.

Since you have acknowledged you like one another, you don't want her to loose interest.

here is an Article on how to stay out of the Friend zone. Focus on the Word though. Remember, she is not saved and is not thinking like we do. Learn how to be Spirit led............ about not being led by circumstance but what God tells you. It's all in that teaching I gave you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Escape-the-Friend-Zone
Read that but bro Im not in the friend zone at all lol she really likes me she said she was crying yesterday cause she was so upset about the whole situation... and im def a lil tough to her sometimes. I didn't even contact her today she contacted me and I pretty much ended the convo. I gotta put my faith in the lord like you said ... if its meant to happen it'll happen and if not than too bad.

Read that but bro Im not in the friend zone at all lol she really likes me she said she was crying yesterday cause she was so upset about the whole situation... and im def a lil tough to her sometimes. I didn't even contact her today she contacted me and I pretty much ended the convo. I gotta put my faith in the lord like you said ... if its meant to happen it'll happen and if not than too bad.

right, I am trying to keep you out of the friend zone while you figure out this Hearing God thing. I told you she was under a lot of pressure and you should not be reading to much into anything at this point. She is also Female and that is a whole science by itself.

Now, God will be faithful and tell you if you go or stay. You get to understanding in Hearing God, this whole things goes great. I am constantly learning more and more about the Word and hearing God. It's a relationship With your Father in Heaven. He has your best interest at heart. You are loved.

Get to listening about being untrained not to be led by emotions or feelings. It will bless you.

This will all work out great, just keep going.

right, I am trying to keep you out of the friend zone while you figure out this Hearing God thing. I told you she was under a lot of pressure and you should not be reading to much into anything at this point. She is also Female and that is a whole science by itself.

Now, God will be faithful and tell you if you go or stay. You get to understanding in Hearing God, this whole things goes great. I am constantly learning more and more about the Word and hearing God. It's a relationship With your Father in Heaven. He has your best interest at heart. You are loved.

Get to listening about being untrained not to be led by emotions or feelings. It will bless you.

This will all work out great, just keep going.
Your the man bro.... once again I appreciate it very much.

So bro I've been listening and reading as well this whole time and Im realizing now it was my flesh/desires and was not being spirit led. I was just being selfish and asking God for what I wanted. I need to pray and have faith and if its meant to happen God will lead me too it ... honestly it would still be really nice just to have her as a friend too least I would get to talk to her anytime I wanted. But yea I'm gonna put all my faith in the lord for real now .... no more of my flesh, self, desires ... still listening but really glad you showed me this ... I feel more at peace

So bro I've been listening and reading as well this whole time and Im realizing now it was my flesh/desires and was not being spirit led. I was just being selfish and asking God for what I wanted. I need to pray and have faith and if its meant to happen God will lead me too it ... honestly it would still be really nice just to have her as a friend too least I would get to talk to her anytime I wanted. But yea I'm gonna put all my faith in the lord for real now .... no more of my flesh, self, desires ... still listening but really glad you showed me this ... I feel more at peace

Glad to see your getting stirred up inside and getting Light. Your answer brings peace, for Jesus said you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Free is not just letting circumstances have their course then just accepting them. Free is knowing what is on the Mind of the Lord and just doing what He said do.

Free is not fighting every day to not take that drink, Free is never thinking about the drink.

Having the revelation shown to you by the Lord by hearing his Word gives peace and answers. You no longer have to wait and see how things work out anymore. You will know how they will work out, because you lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him, and He is always faithful to direct your path.

God has never let me down one time Brother. Even when my son had 4 serious infections and they said they could not find the cause, the wife called and told me to pray in tongues and get direction from the Lord if I want my son to live.

No worries, I did not sweat it one bit, I knew God would answer and there was a solution we were not seeing. After praying the Lord told me....... Tell them to remove his pick line. (Pick line for chemo in his arm)

They did 4 test on that line and all test cleared it of being the cause of infection. I called the wife, told her what the Lord said and they assured her it was not the problem but took it out anyway.

guess what, It was the cause of all 4 of the bacteria. My son still had to stay in intensive care for a full week though but they were able to stop the infection and he just got better every day.

Stay focused on the Word.............. There is power in the Word to bring to pass what it says, because God is the one that said it.

Now with this new learning on how to be led, God has the perfect wife for you, one that is waiting on a strong man in the Lord.

Be blessed.

Back