Very Concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now... If the Arabs REALLY are God's chosen people.....
Their Religion - ISLAM must be the True Religion.....

The Jews are Deceivers who perverted the True Word of God and the Christians are just Deceived Idolaters.....

Jews and Muslims are both deceived, and neither are God's chosen people.

Barnabas, clearly you have an agenda and I'm not sure what it is. The Nazi's you brought up were a very thorough bunch and needed proof back 6? generations that you had no Jewish blood to join the gestapo. Jews who had converted to christianity were sent to the death camps, along with any children, even if the spouse was proven christian. Yours is the first time I have heard this argument ofbloodlines of present day Israel. To be a citizen in Israel you have to prove you are Jewish - either practicing or not but you can not be a converted to any other religion while applying for citizenship otherwise you won't be granted citizenship. Well known case of a priest who could show Jewish blood back 10 generat ions who wasn't allowed (google it). So, if I were you I would back off that bloodline argument. There is no fact to what you are saying. Israel became a state only after a Europe wide holocaust. They proved their Jewishness with their blood.

Perhaps G-d made a mistake when He called Isaac Abraham's "son, your only son" when it came to the Promise. G-d erred? and Barnabas is right?

Perhaps you made a mistake in rejecting God's word that Abraham's children are those of faith, not flesh. Thats why Isaac was Abraham's "only son." Galatians 3:29, the basic doctrine of Christianity.

Last edited:
There is no question that the Nation of Israel forsook the terms of the Mosaic Covenant with God issued at Mount Sinai ...
No debate about that.... It was a Covenant between God and Man... Man had his terms, God had his......
Man blew it.
Within THAT context - Israel cannot CLAIM that it DESERVES the land.... because it doesn't....

So.. That being the case.... What are we dealing with here?
We are dealing with God's Promise to Israel to Regather them and Return them to the Land.......
We are dealing with God's promise to be Faithful to HIS own promises.....
AND... To do this out of respect for His Holy Name!

Notice that it's NOT out of respect for Israel.... They already blew it.....

That was NOT a 2-sided covenant conditioned upon Israel's Faithfulness....
The specifics were listed in Ezekiel 20, Jerimiah 3, Hosea, and several others....

God will Regather them as an unfaithful nation - which they do not deserve...
God will RESTORE them to faithfulness - which they do not deserve...
God will do this for the sake of HIS HOLY NAME - which they do not deserve...

So... You don't like Israel... I get that.....
You don't particularly believe in their cause... Ok.
Perhaps you don't even BELIEVE they deserve any consideration - after blowing it as many times as they did......

BUT... You should think long and hard about the Consequences of intervening and PREVENTING God from doing something that HE is Obviously doing for the sake of His Holy Name.....

Because... WE don't DESERVE God's Grace either!

That is exactly right!

The first post is by a Christian, not a Jew.

Are the answers to these questions suppose to help your case? The answers I'd give wouldn't help you case. Why don't you address the verses in the first post, rather than spamming vague questions?

The Bible blames the Jews, so you're calling the Apostle Paul a nazi. You've even calling Jesus a nazi. But, I don't believe the nazis were Christian or cared one way or another who killed Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15. But, you already knew this... Your role is one of coverup.

You mean Paul, that antisemitic nazi?

Oh my gosh!

What surprises me is that you don't believe that one can lose his birthright, even though you know it happened with Esau. You get nothing from the story of Esau. (And, you're still playing a silly game by pretending that Israelis are Abraham's descendants, to start with.)

And, yet, Paul uses Ishmael as proof of what I've been trying to explain to you. "Not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God," What don't you understand?

NOPE. He did not "lose" it. He sold it. Big difference.

If you had ears to hear and eyes to see - the Bible was written by Jews. Major has already offered you the Apostle Paul's words where he adamantly still claims he is a Jew of the tribe of Benjamin. And yet you put words in Calvin's keyboard claiming Paul was an antisemitic Nazi - something actually only you have typed. You don't like present day Jews and apparently you think Islam deserves that land thru the bloodline of Esau and yet there is no proof that Mohammad is descended from there either - actually less than the always genealogical Jews. Apparently you skipped the biblical begats. Christianity is the only bloom on a Jewish plant - you have missed alot of scripture if you don't know that (see verses Gen 1.1 thru Rev 22.21).

the Bible was written by Jews. Major has already offered you the Apostle Paul's words where he adamantly still claims he is a Jew of the tribe of Benjamin. And yet you put words in Calvin's keyboard claiming Paul was an antisemitic Nazi - something actually only you have typed. You don't like present day Jews and apparently you think Islam deserves that land thru the bloodline of Esau and yet there is no proof that Mohammad is descended from there either - actually less than the always genealogical Jews. Apparently you skipped the biblical begats. Christianity is the only bloom on a Jewish plant - you have missed alot of scripture if you don't know that (see verses .1 thru .21).

Paul didn't say he was a Jew of the tribe of Benjamin. He said he was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. There is a huge difference.

Calvin equated people who say the Jews killed Jesus with antisemites and nazis. Paul says Jews killed Jesus. Therefor, Calvin called the Apostle Paul an antiemetic nazi.

The Bible says Arabs are Abraham's descendants.

Christianity might be a "bloom on a jewish plant", but it isn't a bloom on a Talmudic plant.

I know I already posted this 3 min. video but I can't get it out of my head. I listen to it at least a couple of times a day - it so moves me. It is a loving voice praying to God about the 3 (murdered but not known until after 18 days) boys that started the current Gaza situation. Drat my language skills - but I long to know what scripture he is using in the song. Anyone who can interpet for me?

Is there anyone here who disagrees with me whocan offer me

I see your responses have been reduced to series of babbling one-liners. Well, at least the brevity is appreciated.
You also posted :
What surprises me is that you don't believe that one can lose his birthright, even though you know it happened with Esau. You get nothing from the story of Esau. (And, you're still playing a silly game by pretending that Israelis are Abraham's descendants, to start with.)
Well the following should clear up the misunderstanding.

. And Esau said to Jacob, "Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!" (Therefore his name was called Edom.)
. Jacob said, "Sell me your birthright now."
. Esau said, "I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?"
. Jacob said, "Swear to me now." So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob.
So it emerges that Esau sold his birthright....he did not loose it at all.

I know I already posted this 3 min. video but I can't get it out of my head. I listen to it at least a couple of times a day - it so moves me.

Hamas has not been linked to the killing of those three teens. However, Israel has murdered over a 1000 palestinians in response. And, such a video could be made for every civilian victim killed by Israel. Israel never acts like they want peace. Israel never acted like they wanted to recover those three teens alive. But, you won't believe me. You won't believe the evidence. And, so Israel will never have peace.

You listen to that video a couple times of day? I'll bite my tongue and nof point out what you're doing.

The same Hamas who's mission statement is to eliminate Israel and kill all Jews? The ones who have shot 2000+ bombs into Israel and has reported 10,000 more bombs? The ones who dig tunnels into Israeli borders? The ones who hide behind civilian populations and these same people allow it?
I can suggest other places you might bite before you type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back